Pink Sweets Suicide Club [Fan-made Hack 2017/2018, PCB]

Started by EOJ, May 18, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_rika

So, for someone that could never get into Pink Sweets (i am that person) would you say this version could be more appealing? more like other Caves? Or are the differences not really that big?

Monouchi

Quote from: el_rika on August 11, 2020, 05:18:45 AM
So, for someone that could never get into Pink Sweets (i am that person) would you say this version could be more appealing? more like other Caves? Or are the differences not really that big?

Yes, it is more approachable as you can see the rank and zan values, so it is easier to plan/adapt your playstyle.
Playing for a survival clear (No inf lives) is a bit easier than vanilla, especially on the later levels.

Here is a 1cc with Shasta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9rnTxAqw-g&feature=youtu.be

el_rika

Thanks, i will give it a try in my attempt to make the games play in mame as close to pcb speeds as possible. Would you say this version is the same as the vanilla version in terms of patterns and slowdowns?

Monouchi

Quote from: el_rika on August 22, 2020, 01:18:45 PM
Thanks, i will give it a try in my attempt to make the games play in mame as close to pcb speeds as possible. Would you say this version is the same as the vanilla version in terms of patterns and slowdowns?

Yes, I could use my old PS route through the whole game.
The curving lasers could be slowed down, but it could also be that I reached them with lower rank in pssc than in ps?

el_rika

Thanks so much,

and thanks for all your Cave pcb gameplay vids, they are of great help to me, as refference  :righton:

Monouchi

Quote from: el_rika on August 22, 2020, 01:41:16 PM
Thanks so much,

and thanks for all your Cave pcb gameplay vids, they are of great help to me, as refference  :righton:

Cheers, glad you like them. :)

xygax

Quote from: el_rika on August 22, 2020, 01:18:45 PM
Still with the wrong outdated emulator = still a waste of time. That people keep trusting only ignorant and incompetent people like you el_rika, or mark_msx, keeps proving how pathetic shmuppers are is when it comes to emulation.

EOJ

@xygax: please curb your vitriol. It's better to address the flaws in their views and arguments instead of attacking them personally.

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999