super play

Quote from: moozooh on September 03, 2010, 06:02:27 PM
ARMED POLICE BATRIDER: 29,317,110 ADS-J.J
Does it say what the team was?

is the same team of old score by Laos:

Carpet, Maria, Flying Baron.

super play

new score from SPS in Tsuujou mode, type A:

476,661,248 pts. I think will appear in next Arcadia or in January 2011.

EOJ

Latest Daifukkatsu BL/1.5 scores from Arcadia:

BL:
C Strong:534,730,107,498 - RIS

Ver1.5:
A Bomb Ura:713,042,336,509 - D助@まだまだ
B Strong Omote:815,296,158,800 - t2 
B Power Ura:1,056,545,086,281 -Yusemi-SWY
B Bomb Omote:619,792,569,843 - OAM-モツ吾郎!
C Strong Omote:774,189,147,607 - t2 
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

moozooh

And with that, green helicopter has prevailed. :righton:

Interesting that SWY hasn't yet moved on after reaching trillion scores with all three (I think?) ships. I wonder what his goal is? 1.1 trillion seems like a tall order even for a player of his ability, and he doesn't play Bomb/Strong either?
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

EOJ

Quote from: moozooh on December 26, 2010, 03:11:08 PM
Interesting that SWY hasn't yet moved on after reaching trillion scores with all three (I think?) ships.

Not A-Power. Dame K.K. did that one.
My score archive

moozooh

K.K has the higher score with A-P, but it doesn't mean SWY's much worse, at least assuming he ran that mode as well. Though maybe he'll attempt to tke a record on it after he's finished with B-P.

EOJ

Where have you ever seen a 1+trillion A-Power score from SWY? I've never seen any A-Power scores from him, actually.
My score archive

moozooh

I admit I haven't seen it, but it's more because we only hear from him when he gets an actual WR. We don't get anything from his practice sessions or "casual" runs (which we all understand end up closer to WRs than casual scores), and even if his score is a tiny bit below the WR we don't hear anything about it.

I also get a feeling that they're good friends with K.K since I've never seen them compete against each other in the same category, despite having held simultaneous records in at least seven games (Mushi, Futari 1.5, DS, DFK 1.5, DS MBL, Shiki 2 & 3). They basically play the same set of games, but never take each other's records. That might also be the reason he opts to squeeze another fifteen-something million out of B-P instead of doing a 1.01 trillion A-P run. That's like, "Ok, you can have that one, and I'll take the other two".

EOJ

Quote from: moozooh on December 26, 2010, 03:58:10 PM
I admit I haven't seen it, but it's more because we only hear from him when he gets an actual WR. We don't get anything from his practice sessions or "casual" runs (which we all understand end up closer to WRs than casual scores), and even if his score is a tiny bit below the WR we don't hear anything about it.

Until we have evidence he actually plays A-Power, let's do away with all the speculation.  :)

I also get a feeling that they're good friends with K.K since I've never seen them compete against each other in the same category, despite having held simultaneous records in at least seven games (Mushi, Futari 1.5, DS, DFK 1.5, DS MBL, Shiki 2 & 3). They basically play the same set of games, but never take each other's records.

Not totally true, SWY and Dame K.K. each competed in Arcadia for the top Casper & Follett DSMBL records (with SWY winning out with Follett, and Dame K.K. with Casper - though in the beginning SWY had the top Casper score, and Dame K.K. had the top Follett score). But otherwise, yes, they seem to focus on different scoring targets. Same deal with TAC, he almost never score attacks the same game+mode+character of either of those two guys.
My score archive

moozooh

Oh, I see, didn't know that.

CIB

Just started playing dodonpachi (yes, I'm a couple of years late  :laugh: ) and checked the WR scores "just to see".
I have understood pretty well the scoring system so I tried something pretty shameful: play with cheats "just to see".
And I am pretty shocked.
I used two cheats: invincible (so I get all the maximum bonuses since there's no need to bomb. and all the bees since there's no risk taking them) and something like "combo always at the top" so I don't break my chains.
I played as player 2 (seems like you get a bigger score if you no miss the game when you are player 2) and C-type.

The world record is 720 something millions.
I got only 708 something millions. 

Not mentionning the fact that I still cannot understand how it is humanly possible to get through stage 2-5 and 2-6 without bombing and beat the final boss without loosing more than one life, this game made me realise the gap between a top shmup player and anyone else. That is insane  :oogle: :oogle: :oogle:

moozooh

The world record is actually 748 million, and it would have been ~760 if the player hadn't died on Hibachi.

moozooh

No February update? :(

Plasmo

Updated!

Sometimes I need a slap. :whyioughtta:

moozooh

<3

Quite the amount of Garegga scores this time around!

zlk

Cool, a new Night Raid high score.

Kaneda

Also of note this month is player R. no-missing Progear and getting 358 million.

RAR

Quote from: Kaneda on January 31, 2011, 05:24:04 AM
Also of note this month is player R. no-missing Progear and getting 358 million.

Jesus.

Plasmo

EOJ

New thread, as Plasmo's site seems to have disappeared:

http://www.cave-stg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1385
My score archive

EOJ

Quote from: EOJ on November 17, 2009, 11:38:33 PM

Also, ABI said he's not going to send his 545 mil WR in Futari 1.5's Original mode (w/ Reco) into Arcadia because "the individual application form is too much of an inconvenience". He says he'll work hard on the port. I'm sure he'll be at the top of the ranking there, in Original mode.

Quoting and bumping this old thread because I got a Futari 1.5 PCB for Christmas that has apparently sat in storage in Japan for many years and it has this ABI score still saved on the ranking!

How cool is that.
My score archive

Plasmo

That is amazing!  :righton:

Just checked the WR topic and apparently he got as much as 550mil. Do you remember where this one came from? Twitter?

EOJ

This was in the days before many people were using twitter so ABI posted his scores on his website/blog, which is unfortunately no longer viewable.
My score archive