Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5 [JP XBOX 360, 2009] REGION FREE W/ SCANLINES

Started by EOJ, April 21, 2009, 02:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Port announced. Details and screens (screens are all of the arcade version, so nothing new) here:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1223648_1124.html

Notes:

-it is 20~30% complete
-It will only have ver 1.5. No ver 1.0 or BL.
-They plan online rankings and score attack modes
-Graphics will be updated like Death Smiles
-Release date will be before the end of 2009
-This port is being developed by M2 and published by CAVE (just like Deathsmiles)

EDIT 11/10/2009:

Official site is up:
http://www.cave.co.jp/gameonline/Xbox360/mushihime2/index.html

UPDATE 12/11/2009:
MFBL is up for download starting the night of December 11th, 2009 (JAPAN TIME). Both Arcade and 360 mode versions are available, with online rankings and training mode also included. 1200 MSP.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

adverse

I'm sure Black Label will be DLC at some point.

EOJ

According to Mihara's blog this will be released before the end of 2009. [updated the main post with this info]
My score archive

hermosaguy

I really hope they put alot of love into this and get all the bugs/kinks worked out before it hits.  It seems Cave is having lot$ of faith in these ports again!

GaijinPunch

It's fairly obvious that DS is a commercial success, even though it's not out yet.  And from the looks of the demo, it's at least not bloody awful like other ports we've seen. 

EOJ

It will be nice to have practice modes.

Looking forward to the arrange mode, whatever it may be (that's the main reason why I buy these ports). They could go crazy with the multipliers, since they don't really have any hardware limitations.
My score archive

KOMA

Buying a Japanese Xbox 360 is the best purchase you can do people.I'm excited about the port even if i have MF 1.5/BL at home.
Looking forward about the slowdown  =D

GaijinPunch

1.1 on paper sounds great.  I will probably not bother.
Waiting anxiously to see what's in this mode.  Again, I doubt I'll bother w/ Ultra.  Just no time to dedicate to such a monstrous (and frustrating) feat.

Monouchi

Wow!  =D

Finally will be able to play Futari.
Great that the ports are coming along....now if only Daifukkatsu would come too.

...and 5pb do a great job with Ketsui..

EOJ

Quote from: Monouchi on April 21, 2009, 05:08:29 AM
Great that the ports are coming along....now if only Daifukkatsu would come too.

After this, DFK seems a shoe-in as the next full release sometime in 2010.
My score archive

PROMETHEUS

OSHIT I can finally play this!! I'm pretty sure I'll buy a XBOX360 for it.

jpj

no keyboards compatible with the 360 - you lose!

Kaneda

This is the one I was waiting for. Cave's best game will finally be accessible to the rest of the nerds and hopefully it'll be done without too much shit wrong with it. I guess I'll buy that 360 now (yea yea, as if 3 other Cave ports wasn't reason enough, but Futari is the funnest by far).

I sure could go for a Saturn pad -> 360 adapter right about now.

lgb

I think it's high time I got a 360 soon. For some reason, I expect either DFK or Ibara to come next, and maybe DFK gets a Black Label.

RGC

I'm quite surprised at the minimal excitement over this, especially considering how many people tend to rate this game in their top 10. This time last year, who'd have dreamed of Futari and Ketsui getting ported!?! Amazing news!  =D

EOJ

Seems to be a good deal of excitement to me! I own the PCB, so it's not a big deal to me, but I'm happy more people
will be able to play a port of this great game (even if the slowdown is destined to be messed up, judging by every port (including DS) that Cave has done).
My score archive

jpj

welcome to 2007  ;)

such a shoddy console doesn't deserve so much love!  i think for myself, and a few others here, the best thing about ports is it bringing down the pcb prices..   =D

RGC

I can relate - and I'll probably continue to mix n match, especially if the boards come down enough.

Shalashaska

Quote from: EOJ on April 21, 2009, 03:34:02 PM
Seems to be a good deal of excitement to me! I own the PCB, so it's not a big deal to me, but I'm happy more people
will be able to play a port of this great game (even if the slowdown is destined to be messed up, judging by every port (including DS) that Cave has done).
Same sentiments here. Great news as more people will be able to enjoy a fantastic game but I'll stick with my PCB for now. It'll be interesting to see how the slowdown turns out though, especially for Ultra.  >:D

EOJ

My score archive

retre

febas

yesssss:D:D

I'M VERY HAPPPY

I LOVE REKOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jejejeje!!

Now i HOPE that the game go out how the PCB

:D

feb

PROMETHEUS

Quote from: jpj on April 21, 2009, 07:27:19 AM
no keyboards compatible with the 360 - you lose!

No shit ! But it's the one game I might accept to play with another controller. Unless Starcraft 2 comes out at the same time, then screw futari !

trev1976

Deity

So Mihara/Arika is making this Futari 360 port, not 5bp or Cave?

EOJ

Quote from: Deity on April 29, 2009, 03:54:00 PM
So Mihara/Arika is making this Futari 360 port...?

No. Why would you think that? Arika isn't making any CAVE ports.
The Futari 1.5 port is being made by CAVE, just like the Deathsmiles port (which is excellent, by the way).
My score archive

Deity

Ok, well, I just wondered, since you mentioned earlier in this thread that Mihara had written something about a release in 2009, I thought that maybe he was involved with making the port. But anyway, thanks for clearing that up!  :)

GaijinPunch

Mihara is the self-appointed Cave spokesman/critic for any type of port or new game.  He will comment on anything, and I'm going to have to give the guy props for being brutally honest when need be.  Watching Japanese people blow each other in the name of saving face gets really old.

charlienash87

for realeez? Good thing 5pb or taito didn't get their hands on it
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

EOJ

Quote from: charlienash87 on May 02, 2009, 03:06:12 AM

for realeez? Good thing 5pb or taito didn't get their hands on it

Dude, read 3 posts above yours.
My score archive