Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets [February 24, 2011, JP X360] REGION FREE

Started by EOJ, August 14, 2010, 03:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochi S

I bought the LE new back in June and the DLC card was inside the game box with the instructions. There was a sticker on the shrink-wrap plastic around the outer box that indicated DLC was included, but no sticker on the sealed game inside.

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

lam47

Sorry to bump an old topic.
I've just started playing Pink Sweets arrange; and I'm really enjoying it.
The stage 5 boss is causing me a lot of trouble though. Other than watching replays; is there any advice for just taking it down?

pic3k

Whether and when the game Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets goes out in a series of Platinum Collection ?
badBrains

Blade Runner

Hey all,

Does anyone know if the achievement: スペシャルエクステンド - Obtained the Special Extend at 64 million points. (Pink Sweets Arrange) requires any certain conditions other than reaching 64 millons points? Because I've past that figure several times and there was no item/medal/rose anything to pick up from what I could see and the achievement didn't unlock either. I was playing an XBL game.

Also, my high score sheet (local) randomly reset, is this a glitch? My new high score still uploaded to XBL, I only noticed the next time I turned on the game after I had beat my old high score. The odd thing is, all other settings remained intact, controls, screen options etc.

Thanks.

lam47

Hey mate. The scores re setting is a bug. It happens a lot.
For the 64mil achievement: you need to have no spare lives when you hit 64mil. Suicide them all just before you get there. Then once you hit 64 you will get three extra lives and the achievement.
X

Blade Runner

Quote from: lam47 on June 18, 2012, 06:42:38 AM
Hey mate. The scores re setting is a bug. It happens a lot.
For the 64mil achievement: you need to have no spare lives when you hit 64mil. Suicide them all just before you get there. Then once you hit 64 you will get three extra lives and the achievement.
X

Thank you.

EOJ

I tried playing Muchi Muchi Pork Ver 1.01 today after playing my PCB exclusively over the past months. I can feel significant input lag in the port. At least an extra frame, maybe two. It feels very similar to MAME to me. I am finding it very difficult to play due to this, along with all the port inaccuracies.  :displeased:
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999