PS3:
???

Anything interest you from this show?
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Megalixir

That 360 motion capturing thing sounds awful. Gamers don't want everyone else playing their games. It's their "bit on the side". It wouldn't be gaming if it weren't their own thing, now, would it? The concept shown looks so farfetched and way too casual for me. I want my stick or pad back. It won't work.

It's still going on, isn't it? I haven't been keeping up with it. Team Ninja? The Ninja Gaiden team are making a Metroid title? I sold my (second) Wii, although I was tempted to purchase another one for Oboro Muramasa Youtouden, I remembered that the damn things are region locked. I'm really interested in A Boy and His Blob: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrOytdY2YQk&fmt=18

Also looking forward to Dead Rising 2. The first game was very, very good. I'm skeptical of it because the game's developers are not the original ones, but rather another Canadian division of Capcom. Still might be good though.

And that's pretty much all I know of E3 for 2009.

adverse

The Last Guardian looks completely amazing.

http://kotaku.com/5276551/last-guardian-trailer-now-totally-fixed

Wasn't a huge fan of SoTC, but this has got me hooked.

Otherwise, it's all about Modern Warfare 2 and Alan Wake I guess. 
Lost Planet 2 should be pretty amazing as well if they do it right.

Was Sin and Punishment 2 shown??  My friend offered to sell his Wii to me for 2500 yen and I think I might take him up on it if I can play that.  :laugh:

Megalixir

Oh so that's what it's called, The Last Guardian. I saw the original trailer (Project Trico) and it was pretty impressive. Actually I liked that trailer more. The backgrounds appeared way more detailed in comparison to this.

I guess they went in another direction with the whole surroundings/ancient egyptian style. It's still going to be good, but that doesn't say much considering I'm a massive fan of Fumito Ueda's works.

Edit: After watching the new trailer a few more times I've grown to like it more. It just seems more realistic.

zap

Sin & Punishment 2 was not shown at any conference, but it did have a tiny booth (playable) with almost no queue lines. Looks pretty nice.

The Last Guardian - Still a big fan of Ico and Wanda, definitely getting this.

Final Fantasy XIV Online - Little early when XIII's scheduled for release next year. If I have the time I'd like to try this as I always wanted to play XI Online but never had the chance due to lack of a decent gaming PC and money.

Alan Wake - Looking good.

Shadow Complex - XBLA game from EPIC. It's said to have a map system like the Castlevania games, and the graphics remind me of Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Golden Sun - Getting a sequel to the Nintendo DS. I liked the GBA games, and thought these games were completely forgotten.

KOMA

I need a "new" Ps3(mine died last year) for at least The Last Guardian,i'm a huge fan of Ueda's works!

adverse

Just FYI, S&P2 scheduled for Q1 2010.

gsl

Aside from S&P2, the only things that really interested me about E3 was the possibility of more info on stateside releases.

Apparently NIS America picked up Sakura Taisen V for US release (finally!) a few months ago on the PS2 and Wii.  I was really stoked to hear something about it come E3, but there's been nary a peep.

Also, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is coming!  If this isn't a total bomb, then there's not a publisher anywhere who can use the excuse of "American audiences wouldn't understand/know the references" to avoid giving a game an English release, because nobody in this country knows a goddamn thing about the Tatsunoko properties.  I'm pretty excited nonetheless.

adverse