Main Menu

Dangun Feveron physical ps4

Started by Sandinista, April 07, 2021, 05:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandinista

Really pleased to see this get a physical release  =D . Been thinking about ordering the digital version for a while , but for me its a no brainer if i can get the physical version .
The special edition looks great with the art book and soundtracks . Pre order up Friday

https://limitedrungames.com/

Shalashaska

I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to consoles anymore; will or is this playable on the PS5? I don't have one but might pick one up when they're able to be found. I'll grab this too if I can play it on the PS5.

Sandinista

Sony official PSN states it is playable on the ps5 , though some features may be absent

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2789-CUSA06735_00-DANGUNFEVERONUSA

As for the physical version , hopefully someone will try it on a ps5 when it's released

buffi

All M2 STG titles work fine one ps5 digitally

Sandinista

Quote from: buffi on April 18, 2021, 04:44:44 AM

Good to know , thanks  :)

Sandinista

Just received this , so a quick look ...

This is the LE

Everything shown on the advert is here , poster , flyer , keychain etc

The artbook is a huge disapointment . Not only is it small , but theres very little art in it ...in fact , the art in the book is just pictures of the flyers and other items included in the box . Its softcover too .

The cds look ok , theres an original and arrange soundtrack , on 2 cds . Even here though the insert is single sided and feels a little cheap ..

First time ive ordered a third party LE , so maybe my expectations were a little high

Ah well , im looking forward to trying the game later 😊

XtraSmiley

I get all the M2 games physical, but I stopped getting the LE because the extras are sort of lame. The base version is good enough!

Sandinista

Quote from: XtraSmiley on December 17, 2021, 09:51:08 PM
I get all the M2 games physical, but I stopped getting the LE because the extras are sort of lame. The base version is good enough!

Yeah got ketsui and esprade on ps4 , standard physical editions .

The artbook and soundtrack swung the deal for me on this  , but the artbook is shockingly bad , more like a 40 odd page manual 😑

XtraSmiley

Quote from: buffi on April 18, 2021, 04:44:44 AM

If anyone is wondering, I have all the games physically and they all work fine on a PS5.