Main Menu

Buying Arcadia magazines from Japan

Started by zlk, September 01, 2008, 03:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlk

There was a service that would buy Arcadia magazines and ship them to the United States.  They would even sell the Arcadia extra magazines.  I think the person/service was called ermine, but the links I have to their website are dead.  Does anyone have an updated URL or know where  I can purchase back issues?

zlk

EOJ

Nice. I can't get any of the links within the site to load, though. You can also buy these issues from Play-asia.com for like $12 or something.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

zlk

Ermine hasn't responded to the e-mail just yet.  If anyone can pick up Issue #100 for me and send it to the states, send me a pm.  Thanks.

zap

Issue number 101 is already out so I guess you'd have to backorder if possible.

zlk

I tried to back order by contacting Arcadia directly.  They won't ship outside of Japan.  :oogle:

Kaneda

I can sell you 100 and 101 if you`re interested. I`ve read through them so I`ll sell them cheaper than cover price.

elf

how about buying arcade magazines from elf?   ;)

zlk

Thanks for the offers Kaneda and Elf.  Another forum member is sending me his copy. 

If you guys are in Japan, can you order some of the back issues of Arcadia Extras? (the special fighting magazines)