Online Matsuri 05/20 - 05/21

Started by GaijinPunch, May 09, 2011, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

Lots of new stuff.  Things of note, another 18,000 yen framed print (DFK) and more fun boxes.
http://www.cave-shop.jp/

SuperPang

If they reprint those art sets.. :mad: :whyioughtta:

Signed Ogata print = good. Choice of artwork =  :facepalm:

neomoe

so it looks like they will have a bunch of additional artbooks.

hopefully they'll offer those in the international store, in addition to just the mushi, esp, and ds2 ones they have now

Kewing

Of couse, they had to release the Nin2Jump soundtrack. Probably will pick it up later on another matsuri or the international store.
Man, those are some real slick shirts. I wish the standard size wasn't so small, I would be picking up a few otherwise.

J*R*F_BN3_WM2K

I can't read Japanese, but am I right in thinking that they are selling empty cardboard boxes for 5k yen? Surely not...

Muchi Muchi Spork

Quote from: J*R*F_BN3_WM2K on May 09, 2011, 07:00:15 PM
I can't read Japanese, but am I right in thinking that they are selling empty cardboard boxes for 5k yen? Surely not...

No, but some crazy people would probably pay close to that for them. I saw an auction for 2 of them go on Yahoo Japan a few weeks ago for like 7100 yen. The boxes are filled with various items in these sales.

ratikal

Nearly $200 dollars for a sexy picture of A.I. that my parents may judge me for...

The shit I put up with  :whyioughtta:

How do the boxes work? Do you buy one and have a chance at getting one of the two items or do you get both?

brentsg

I'd be stoked for the DFK print but id have to hide it.

Terrible pic..

Van_Artic

oh god that DFK print of ogata looks damn good  :whyioughtta:

Muchi Muchi Spork

Quote from: ratikal on May 10, 2011, 10:41:19 AM

How do the boxes work? Do you buy one and have a chance at getting one of the two items or do you get both?

I haven't bought one but it looks like you get the contents listed on each of their pages. Like this one:

http://www.cave-shop.jp/fs/caveshop/cvog0311

You'd get:

CVOG-0203
COTS-0025
COTS-0026
CVOG-0183
CVOG-0184
CVOG-0204

Delivered inside of an arcade pcb box. That's what it looks like from running it through Google Translate anyway.