Rules (updated 23-Sept-2008)

Started by EOJ, December 10, 2007, 09:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

You can start a thread for any Cave game (shooting, puzzle, etc) here that does not already have a thread. If you'd like to start a hi score thread for a non-CAVE game, do so in the "Score Some More" forum here.

1)You must include separate rankings for each type of score that Arcadia keeps track of. This may cause some scoreboards to be rather large, with 6 to 12 separate rankings in some instances.

2)Pictures are required for all first place scores. I encourage people to post pictures of all their high scores, but it is not required here unless your score is very high and 1)you have not posted previous scores of the same caliber or 2)you are an unknown (or even lesser known) player.

3)You must be registered to these forums to submit scores, and you may only post scores you have achieved. Scores done by your friends, or anyone else other than you cannot be submitted.

4)Other things: don't clutter up the threads here with discussion about strategy, game prices, or general info about a game (like 'where can I find this game?' or 'is this game any good?'). Use the thread for a specific game in the Strategy, Cave Shop, or Cave Shooting forums for such posts.

5)Threads that are not updated for long periods of time (3+ weeks) may be taken over by someone else if the games have regularly active hi score posts.

Have fun!
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

Updated with the new rule that all scoreboards must include all the separate rankings Arcadia keeps track of.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999