Cave festival #8 - 2010/2/20

Started by adverse, January 28, 2010, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarCreator

What's with the drama CD hate?  They're great stuff for people who actually like the characters being portrayed.

Hive

I love drama-CDs. I have all the Irresponsible Captain Tylor ones.
They're basically like having all-new episodes, but in audio form.
Very fun!

Plus, if you're a Reco fan, for example, it's great to hear more from your favorite characters.
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

brentsg

Well having not heard one, it sounds like the ultimate fan service.  Kinda like fuck pillows but different.

Of course not being able to speak or understand Japanese would render me unable to really appreciate them anyways I suppose.

Hive

Quote from: brentsg on February 10, 2010, 12:31:27 PM
Well having not heard one, it sounds like the ultimate fan service.  Kinda like fuck pillows but different.

Of course not being able to speak or understand Japanese would render me unable to really appreciate them anyways I suppose.

it is fan service. Fan service. <3
Think of it like getting an extra episode or side-story in audio form.
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

gsl

Funny how you should mention that--I always thought having the drama CD going while making use of said pillow was the ultimate fan service.

Then again, one of those might not be the intended use.

spl

Quote from: gsl on February 10, 2010, 04:02:24 PM
Funny how you should mention that--I always thought having the drama CD going while making use of said pillow was the ultimate fan service.

Then again, one of those might not be the intended use.

HAHA. This would not surprise me in the slightest! The japanese are known for their strange perversions.  =D

Kiel

Lunchbox

it sounds like the ultimate fan service.  Kinda like fuck pillows but different.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No arcades in Spain.

GaijinPunch

Awesome -- site piddling along the speed of a turtl... AGAIN... and it hasn't even started.
WTF.

brentsg

Quote from: GaijinPunch on February 19, 2010, 10:03:56 PM
Awesome -- site piddling along the speed of a turtl... AGAIN... and it hasn't even started.
WTF.

I'm rootin' for ya man.

GaijinPunch

Wtih a lot of refreshing (imagine you're jacking off your mouse) you can get your cart full, but the settlements server is useless.  So... more of this beautiful Saturday goes buy. 

dcharlie

lord, what a painful few hours. Managed to get everything i was after but was going nuts by the end of it.

Kiel

*LARGE SIGH*

man I wish i could get stuff :'(