Main Menu

2020 CAVE scoring/1CC goals

Started by EOJ, January 02, 2020, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Happy New Year!

What are your scoring/1CC goals for 2020? Here are mine!

DDP Saidaioujou: 10+ bil ALL with A-Shot. Also 1CC the game with any Laser type.
DDP DFK Ver 1.5: 100+bil (Achieved in October: 114bil 1-ALL with B-Strong and 150bil up to 2-5 with C-Power, both on the X360 port!)
DDP DFK BL: 700+ bil ALL with B-Strong (Achieved in October: 745bil ALL on the X360 port!), 1.2+ tril with B-Power (Achieved in early April: 1.3 tril on the PCB and 1.28 tril on the X360 port!).
MFBL JP: 900+ mil ALL with Reco in Maniac Mode.
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.01: 250+ mil ALL with Reco in Maniac Mode. (Achieved the ALL in November, but with a score of 155mil)
Pink Sweets: 5+ mil in HARDER mode with Lace (Achieved in early January, with 5.6mil on the PCB).
Muchi Muchi Pork!: 200+ mil ALL with one or more characters in Normal mode.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

el_rika

What would you consider harder to achieve ?

EOJ

Quote from: el_rika on January 02, 2020, 11:25:09 PM

I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you be more specific? Are you asking which of the goals I've listed is the hardest?
My score archive

Plasmo

So having reached 5 in Harder, are you going to sell Pink Sweets now?  ???

As for my own CAVE 2020 goals, I already stated it elsewhere: Get that Pink Sweets WR with Lace. It's finally time for some serious scores.

EOJ

@Plasmo: I am going to keep playing Harder for a bit. Only took me 2 days to get over 5 mil, I think I could do a bit better with more time. Normal mode too.

Good luck with your Lace Normal score! :righton: You've already done 20.9 mil on non-default extend settings, so it should be pretty easy for you to do a similar score on default settings, since you know the route already.
My score archive

el_rika

Quote from: EOJ on January 02, 2020, 11:51:39 PM
Quote from: el_rika on January 02, 2020, 11:25:09 PM

I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you be more specific? Are you asking which of the goals I've listed is the hardest?

Exactly

EOJ

They all seem pretty similar in difficulty to me.
My score archive

EOJ

The world waits with bated breath: now that Plasmo has achieved his 2020 goal of a WR just four days after the year began, WHAT IS HIS NEXT TARGET?!?!?
My score archive

Plasmo

Haha, yeah that was too quick.

How about the same goal again? I'm sure I can squeeze out some more points here and there.

Without you, this score wouldn't have been possible BTW, so thanks!

EOJ

Awesome plan. How high do you think you can go? 22mil?

I'd love to see you become the SPE of this game and dominate the WRs with two or more characters.
My score archive

EOJ

EDIT: I'm abandoning Espgaluda 2 and moving on to DFK BL and MFBL Maniac.
My score archive

EOJ

Looking back on my goals and which ones I met or exceeded, I'm happy with my results for the year. Now it's time to open the 2021 scoring/1CC goals thread!
My score archive