Main Menu

Welcome to the new, improved forums!

Started by EOJ, February 13, 2008, 01:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

Hey nice site.  I'm a huge cave fan, glad to see a forum dedicated to their games.

EOJ

Welcome. These forums already have most of the best and most knowledgable Western CAVE players, and the most knowledgable CAVE collectors. So you came to the right place.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

cannonball

Quote from: EOJ
Quote from: rtwI noticed that this section is called PLAESE WAIT are we being ironic (Espgaluda II)
of course! I wanted to pay tribute to that famous typo in some small way.;)
I can't believe I've never noticed that typo before, and I play that game all the damn time. :laugh:

EOJ

Quote from: EOJI also need to install a mod that gives people a grace period to edit their posts and not have a "Last edited by..." show.
Okay, this is installed. It should give you 5 minutes after your post to edit or delete it before you get a "last edited by..." tag at the end of the message. Please let me know if there are any problems or glitches with this.
My score archive

EOJ

I slightly adjusted the alternate site display style, and I think it looks better than it did before.
For those who prefer a forum with a white display, change from DarkBlue to Minima on your display settings and check it out.
My score archive

Shalashaska

Quote from: EOJ
Quote from: rtwI noticed that this section is called PLAESE WAIT are we being ironic (Espgaluda II)
of course! I wanted to pay tribute to that famous typo in some small way.;)
Is "labels black" in the CAVE Arcade description intentional as well?

EOJ

Yes, that's intentional, but it's not a typo or anything from a Cave game. Just some poetic syntax.
My score archive

EOJ

Yes, that's nice indeed! But I'm always more interested in quality over quantity, so let's hope the quality members keep coming, and the trolls and spammers stay away.:righton:
My score archive

sven666

on thing id like changed, when you click on a link on this site it changes the current window, can you change so that it opens a new window with the link instead?

i always forget to rightclick :rolleyes:

EOJ

Ok, I'll look into it. If anyone wants to tell me how to do such a mod, that would be great as well.:)
My score archive

Spanky

Hi everyone.
New here.

But I like your forum alot, Mr.EOJ :)
Good stuff.
Now all I need is another 2 CAVE boards and I will end up
feeling that I can chime in on my own with group discussions. :)

(If anyone has a DDP:DOJ with lemme know plZ!!!)

Anyways

Good Job EOJ.

jaycm1

just want to say what a great forum this is eveything you need to know is right here thanks for creating this eoj your a top bloke !!!!!!!!

EOJ

My score archive