ESPGaluda II

Started by GaijinPunch, December 13, 2007, 10:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marus

Crosspost:
Arcade (PCB)
marus-MPO - 412,652,233 - Stage 6 - Ageha

Blaaaaaaaaaaaah

This run started out alright, with no major mistakes outside an early stage 3 boss death due to an execution error.  Stage 4 goes alright, but I get trapped in the boss' last pattern and lose another life.  I die once trying to score on the second half of stage 5 which is nothing unusual I guess (I should really iron that part out though).  I manage to build up enough gold and gems to still score on the boss.  Then stage 6 turns into a mess - I lose two lives to the first midboss (1st by running into the boss' hitbox which I don't even want to talk about).  I still manage to fully milk the boss' arms though.  I play the rest of the stage safe but I pretty much lost motivation when I got to the last boss with one life and die a peaceful death on its opening pattern.   :|

marus

Yeah I know this thread is dead, but still:

Arcade (PCB)
marus-MPO - 472,200,962 - ALL (Lx2) - Ageha

It's not quite the score I was hoping for, but I'm happy to finally have a decent 1CC!  Aside from getting the clear, overall the run wasn't all that great.  I messed up the second half of stage 1 (no 2nd extend boo), and stage 2 wasn't all that great either since I didn't come into the boss with enough gems to score on all three patterns.  Stage 3 went okay, but then I performed one of the worst stage 4 I have ever done - I got tagged while zesshikaing the big airship over the river (just before the midboss), triggering an autobomb and costing me a lot of points.  Then after the midboss I stupidly ran into a single bullet, so I had to do the rest of the stage with a large gem and gold deficit, which cost me even more points.  To make up for it, stage 5 went pretty well at least - I was able to properly chain the stage, including the part after the reverse scrolling section which is always a trouble spot for me.  I came into the boss with enough gems and gold to score on all three parts as well, which was good.  Unfortunately things took a 360 in stage 6 - I messed up the first midboss (I destroyed the right arm too early so no milking fun), then I died on the second midboss meaning I had to focus on restoring gold and couldn't zesshikai it.  Thankfully the Alice clone section went well, and I made it into the final boss with 3 lives.  I was pretty tense the whole time, but overall the fight went okay.  I knew I had it in the bag when I made it to the last pattern with still 3 lives in stock :)

Anyways, tomorrow is the last day this game will be in my arcade, so that'll be my last chance for glory.  At the very least I'd like to break 500 million before retiring.

EOJ

First of all, nice job. Second, no high score thread is dead here, so never hesitate to post your new scores. We need more people like you posting scores.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

TimingTripod40

Can I take over? The OP hasn't been updated in 2 years and GP rarely even logs in anymore.

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999