Main Menu

Cave Goodies Thread

Started by Violent Ken, December 13, 2007, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violent Ken

Hi everybody!

I'm opening this thread for making a list of all existing Cave goodies! ;)

It would be better to post some pictures of each (flyers, posters, keychains, figures, OSTs, etc...)! ;)

Thanks a lot!

EOJ

There's a lot of Cave stuff from the various festivals. Someone like GaijinPunch would have to enlighten us on the full details, as he went to them.

Nice idea for a thread, by the way! It will be nice to have a full archive of all the produced Cave memorabilia.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Violent Ken

When I'll have the time, I'll make some pictures of my goods! ^^

GaijinPunch

AFAIK, games featured at the AM/AOU shows had giveaways:

ESPGaluda II (pendant)
Pink Sweets (lame pendant)
Mushihime-tama (ball thingy)
Mushihime-sama Futari (beetle)
Muchi Muchi Pork (oinking pig thingy)
Death Smiles (skeleton)

You can check my reports of the festivals for the goods that were sold only at those shows. ;)

GaijinPunch

I'm going to not bother w/ Maniac for a while.  Want to give God an honest shot.

KOMA

Sperrfeuer

Guwange and Esprade Posters?? :P

EOJ

Wow -- Ketsui, Guwange and Esprade posters for 2000yen a piece!
Some great stuff at this festival.
My score archive

Geezer

I really need those Ketsui and Guwange posters :)

The Espgaluda II Superplay is being reprinted also, hopefully some of them will make their way to Play-Asia.

What is the very last item in the catalogue?

drboom

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. It looks like a flyer with EVAC Industries packaging.
And is anyone going to this that might be taking orders? (HINT HINT)

Geezer

QuoteAnd is anyone going to this that might be taking orders? (HINT HINT)
I was thinking the same thing, I seriously want a Ketsui poster and the keyrings :D
I would imagine Cave will limit people to one of each item to prevent Yahoo shenanigans though!

The OSTs are also very fair prices, I'd be after some if I hadn't bought them all for 5-6K each on Yahoo :rolleyes:

Sperrfeuer

QuoteWhat is the very last item in the catalogue?
it was also on the last cave fest

-yellow hard plastic folder with evac logo
-~5 business cards from a guy called Alan Smithee CEO of Evac
-business card case
-ketsui flyer
-~5 envelopes with evac logo (diff size)

GaijinPunch

Holy shit!!! FINALLY!
Death Smiles for 2000?  That sucks.  I paid like 8500 for mine and one went for like 25,000 yen on YJ last week!

Finally getting the Ketsui poster.  Can't wait.  

New straps as well.  Too bad it's limited to one per person.

Geezer

Thanks for the info Sperrfeuer :)

I'm looking forward to your subsequent article about the event too GP ;)

GaijinPunch

Catching a plane the next day, but I'll try to whip something out that night... if I'm not too busy rolling around naked w/ my posters, that is.

J2d

I'm gonna be selling my Cave stuff shortly so I guess this is a good place to ask, did the Pink Sweets flyer only have one side with artwork? Don't wanna be selling some shady stuff and I allways wondered about that one.

rtw

QuoteI'm gonna be selling my Cave stuff shortly so I guess this is a good place to ask, did the Pink Sweets flyer only have one side with artwork? Don't wanna be selling some shady stuff and I allways wondered about that one.

Only one side

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

EOJ

New details on the 2008 Cave calendar. It has Death Smiles on the cover, but actually many games inside (no MMP unfortunately):

Cover: Death Smiles
Jan-Feb: Espgaluda II
Mar-Apr: DDP:DOJ Black Label
May-Jun: Pink Sweets
Jul-Aug: Ibara Kuro: Black Label
Sep-Oct: Mushihime-sama Futari Black Label
Nov-Dec: Death Smiles

I have already ordered mine. :righton:
My score archive

rtw

QuoteI have already ordered mine. :righton:

Might I ask where ?

rtw

EOJ

Fujita has them (about 50 in stock) for 5250 yen.
My score archive

Sperrfeuer

correct, i also ordered mine today  :)
and i asked yumi about selling other cave stuff...posters,OST,etc
"She knows that  a lot of oversea customers would buy it but it is not easy to get the items from cave" :cry:
.........this would be great for us and bad for Yahoo sellers :lol:

GaijinPunch

I think the problem is that Fujita gets items from AMI...not Cave, and Cave prints/sells the items, not AMI.  Yahoo sellers will do fine w/o foreign bidders.  There are plenty of Cave fans that can't make it to the show.

EDIT: 5250 yen for the calendar they're selling for 800 yen at the show?  Seriously?

Sperrfeuer

QuoteYahoo sellers will do fine w/o foreign bidders.  There are plenty of Cave fans that can't make it to the show.
i know,i was just joking, but a lot of Cave items go to US & EU bidders

QuoteEDIT: 5250 yen for the calendar they're selling for 800 yen at the show?  Seriously?
i think it's still cheaper as yahoo with all it's fees, but yeah a good deal for yumi........ :|

KOMA

5250 all incl?(shipping etc...?)

Sperrfeuer

Quote5250 all incl?(shipping etc...?)
no, i'm afraid shipping is extra, but just ask yumi (i haven't received the invoice yet....)

BTW: She is also selling the Ketsui Evac item (very last item in the catalogue) for 5500 (this is 2k @ the show) it's called  "CAVE SHAIN SET" (one of the last items on the fujita HP)

GaijinPunch

I just sold one for $30 yesterday. :)

Sperrfeuer

Does someone know when they start selling the DVD and OST @ the cave online store?

GaijinPunch

QuoteDoes someone know when they start selling the DVD and OST @ the cave online store?

Sometime in Jan.

rtw

QuoteI just sold one for $30 yesterday. :)

There are two calendars which one did you sell ?

One is the small dedicated Deathsmiles the other is the large
AMI one with all the games. And it's gorgeous:

rtw

GaijinPunch

The large AMI one is internal.  It's not a one-off, but it's pretty close.  I got one outside of the auctions, but I paid a pretty penny.  I'd just as soon avoid all the cock-swinging bid wars.  I was going to bid on the ones up and try to make some of my money back if it went unnoticed.  Fat chance of that though.

Mine will arrive tomorrow. :)