Main Menu

GUS

Started by TimingTripod40, July 30, 2012, 11:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimingTripod40

GUS
Only going to list my decent scores, so no laughing at my horrible DOJBL and Deathsmiles scores.  :P

Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 (360)
Original - Normal Reco - 417,636,898 - ALL (Lx4)
Maniac - Normal Reco - 761,671,545 - ALL (Lx2)
Ultra - Abnormal Palm - 3,083,210,176 - Stage 5 (Boss) (replay)
Ultra - Abnormal Palm - 2,078,085,477 - ALL (Lx0) (replay)

Mushihimesama Futari Black Label (360)
Original - Reco - 2,066,626,876 - ALL (Lx1)
Maniac - Palm - 1,010,446,935 - ALL (Lx1)
God - Reco - 5,082,491,395 - ALL (Lx0)
God - Palm - 4,025,671,922 - ALL (Lx1)

Espgaluda II (360)
360 mode - Ageha - 806,914,024 - ALL (Lx4, 100% Barrier) (replay)

V-V (MAME)
9,094,360 - 122% (2-2)

Current project:
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 Ultra counterstop (Abnormal Palm)

Possible future projects:
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 Ultra TLB (Abnormal Reco)
Mushihimesama Futari Black Label Original 2 billion+ (Palm)
Mushihimesama Futari Black Label God Spiritual Larsa 5 billion+ (Reco)
Espgaluda II 700m+ (Asagi)

So yeah, quality over quantity. I've only been playing these games for about 2 years by this point so I don't have the same sort of diverse resume as others here but I really do love this genre and want nothing more than to get as good as I can at the 2 greatest games I've ever played, Espgaluda II and Futari.

TimingTripod40

Mainly starting this to keep track of my Ultra progress and upcoming STGT scores.

I'll just pretend this was my first no miss to Larsa. >_> Of course I botched the Larsa and TLB fight pretty horribly but it's a start.

x91

Your Ultra score is absolutely devilish, man. Looking forward to your counterstop =D

Chempop

Your Galuda2 replay rocks my socks (my personal favorite cave title).  I have to ask, how big is that screen?  My scores jumped tremendously once I switched to a 24"-27" tated display.  I wish I had your motivation, when I clear a game I jump to the next.

Always looking forward to your next score man, keep at it!

TimingTripod40

Quote from: x91 on July 30, 2012, 01:51:52 PM
Your Ultra score is absolutely devilish, man. Looking forward to your counterstop =D
It's not on the list but yeah, counterstop is definitely the next step after I get this clear out of the way.

Quote from: Chempop on August 13, 2012, 09:51:41 PM
Your Galuda2 replay rocks my socks (my personal favorite cave title).  I have to ask, how big is that screen?  My scores jumped tremendously once I switched to a 24"-27" tated display.  I wish I had your motivation, when I clear a game I jump to the next.

Always looking forward to your next score man, keep at it!
I use a 19" untated flatscreen CRT. I've played on big, tated screens before, though, and I actually played a lot worse. It's a lot easier for me to take in the entire screen on a small display.

Anyway time for an update.

Really happy with this as not only was it my first time doing a real no-miss to Larsa (with a bomb to spare) the TLB fight went really well, on par with my best practice sessions, but I botched the Dragon fight so badly I barely had enough resources to even make it to the 2nd TLB. A clear definitely feels possible.

cstarflare

Good lord. Thanks for the update - excited to see you get the clear!

TimingTripod40

Chempop

Oh dude...

Don't let it get you down!  You will get her when it is meant to be.

TimingTripod40

Finally.

Check the arcade leaderboards. Going to try to get this up on Youtube for the people without a 360. Now to go for that counterstop.

Korszca

Congrats man, that's a hell of an achievement.
Good luck on the counterstop.

emphatic

Well played, sir!

x91

That's a big step forward, keep going! :righton:

TimingTripod40

Thanks a lot everyone. You guys almost make me forget how angry I am that Ketsui didn't get picked for STGT. I busted my ass to 1cc this before today so I could spend my last week before college playing Ketsui with my boys x91 and Emuser. Now...  :(

Anyway, replay here

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 (Larsa fight)