Pink Sweets ~ Ibara Sorekara [PCB~Ver 1.00/ Ver 1.01 / ARRANGE]

Started by EOJ, April 21, 2009, 11:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmo

QuoteGreat replay, Plasmo. I can see a lot of spots where you can really extend your score, so I'll look forward to more scores from you!

1.01 is quite good for a change to be honest, but I don't really know if I want to improve my score. If someone beats me though (it could be you! hint hint ;) ) I'll be back for sure.

QuoteIt will take some planning to find the spots where you should collect all the medals, and the ones where you should let a bunch drop, in order to manage rank while still scoring well.

I was way too cautious during this credit. I was trying to keep rank at zero, but that's really not neccessary at all. Could've collected way more medals.

cstarflare

1.00 Normal course

CSF - 4,066,170 - 1-4 - Lace

Arrange Score Attack

CSF - 145,364,350 - Clear - Meidi and Midi

SA score was done with infinite Hadou cheat of course.

EOJ

VER 1.01
7,857,940 - EOJ - Stage 6 - Lace (A)

Got to the last part of Stage 6. Really ridiculously sloppy run (two or three chain breaks), I thought it was over by stage 5, then I got a couple 1UPs and pushed on from there. Really loving 1.01 now that I know how to control the rank.  :)
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

ohfivepro

S. Attack 1.01 - 4654490 All (Kasumi AB)

The boss only fired its blue lasers once and I managed to kill it with about 35 secs remaining by mistake so there's tonnes of room for improvement on this score.

EOJ

VER 1.01
5,668,130 - EOJ - Stage 6 - Kasumi (B)

Replay is on the leaderboards (#3 in the Kasumi board) for anyone interested in Kasumi 1.01 vids.
Got to the very last part of stage 6 (where all the drones come at you super fast from every which way) with two spare lives, and screwed it all up there. I really hate that part of the stage.

I think I'll stick with Kasumi as once I get that part of stage 6 ironed out a 1CC shouldn't be too far off.
My score archive

Plasmo

VER 1.01
6,979,030 - Plasmo - Stage 6 - Kasumi (A)

Gave it a try. Wasn't really fun to play, I most probably won't try again. :-\

CRI

EOJ

Nice score, Plasmo. I'm trying to catch up!

VER 1.01
6,138,800 - EOJ - Stage 6 - Kasumi (B)

Replay is online, worth watching if you want to see a no miss run with 5 spare lives entering stage 6. It all falls apart in stage 6 with the game ending in the same damn spot it always does, at the very end of the stage before the boss.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop trying to control rank in stage 6, and just collect everything and max out the rank, as I saw a Kasumi replay with max rank at the snakes, and it doesn't look too bad thanks to her homing shot. We'll see.

Also, a new Arrange Mode score from a few days back I forgot to post:
236,137,670 - EOJ - ALL - Kasumi
My score archive

Plasmo

QuoteReplay is online, worth watching if you want to see a no miss run with 5 spare lives entering stage 6. It all falls apart in stage 6 with the game ending in the same damn spot it always does, at the very end of the stage before the boss.

I died there too on my credit. It#s indeed a tad harder with Kasumi, because Lace's bomb radius gets bigger to the end allowing more room to dodge these enemies.

QuoteAnyway, I think I'm going to stop trying to control rank in stage 6, and just collect everything and max out the rank, as I saw a Kasumi replay with max rank at the snakes, and it doesn't look too bad thanks to her homing shot. We'll see.

I was thinking the exact opposite. If you don't collect so many 1UPs and only have one life in stock you don't have to miss so many medals to control rank and you can score higher.
Both strategies probably work, but mine should be a lot easier, don't you think?  ;)

EOJ

My score archive

CRI

Arrange
260,274,390 - CRI - ALL - Midi&Meidi

Ver. 1.01 - Normal
4,720,720 - CRI - Stage 5 - Lace (A)

RGC

Arrange

157,854,890 - RGC - 1-6 - Midi & Meidi
139,872,200 - RGC - 1-6 - Lace
151,896,760 - RGC - 1-6 - Kasumi

ASR

Chempop

Arrange Mode
164,236,460 - Chempop - All - Kasumi

I've had so much fun working toward this.  I'd like to delve into 1.01 now but I have a feeling it's going to be brutal.

Sapz

VER 1.01
6,793,950 - SPZ - Stage 6 - Shasta (A)

Started learning some more of this game in a break between STGT games. Shasta is still my favourite shot type by a long way. :)

marus

Ver 1.01 Normal
6,328,070 - marus-MPO - Stage 5 - Kasumi(A)

I died twice to the stage 4 snake midboss, dropped my medal chain at the beginning of stage 5, then I lost my last life just before the stage 5 fixed extend  :facepalm:  Other than that the run went pretty well  :P

EOJ

My score archive

marus

Ver 1.01 Normal
7,892,260 - marus-MPO - Stage 6 - Kasumi(A)

It started out as kind of a bad run (missing a lot of points from not properly milking the stage 2 1st midboss, then messing up one of the medal fountains in stage 4), but then I actually made it past the stage 5 boss.  I died at the lasers, just before the laser snakes.  Stage 6 went pretty well considering I haven't really practiced it yet.

EOJ

My score archive

ebarrett

7,487,580 - EBR - 5 - Lace (A)

Full stock at the beginning of stage 5, followed by a complete, unexplainable meltdown.

Polyfreeze

3,737,700 - Polyfreeze - Stage 4 - Lace (A)

>_>
I'm shooting for 4.5 Million in stage 4.
mesh control

Korszca

2 scores from me.

PCB - Normal Mode - Shasta (A)
4,867,880 - KZC - Stage 5

Arrange
137,552,500 - KZC - All - Shasta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKE_LfdnQ_o
(Sorry, I don't have a picture for this one, just the video. Don't feel compelled to watch it, just ffw to the end to see the score.)

marus

Ver 1.01 Normal
marus-MPO - 8,813,330 - Stage 6 - Kasumi(A)

Just started playing this game again after a long break.  Everything up to stage 6 went pretty well, but it fell apart real quick halfway through the stage.  It was a pretty cool run until then though so I'll try to have a video up sometime soon.

EDIT: youtube

EOJ

10 years later, a new PB for me with Lace on the PCB.

PCB
12,602,000 - EOJ - ALL - Lace (A)

Only 2.9 mil at the end of Stage 2, which is a lot lower than I usually get. Lots of other mistakes/problems, and only one lightning burst on the stage 6 boss was a killer. I did figure out how to get about 1 million from the Stage 7 midboss, which helped out here. Next stop 13 mil!
My score archive

EOJ

My score archive

EOJ

Updated with my latest score with Lace on the PCB (15 mil).
My score archive

EOJ

HARDER (PCB)
5,626,000 - EOJ - Stage 4 - Lace (A)

End of stage scores:
ST1: 897k
ST2: 3.5mil
ST3: 5.1mil

No miss up to the ST3 boss, with one death there. I missed the fixed 1UP in ST3. One death right before the first snakes in ST4, but somehow I got through the snakes without dying at max rank just by bombing (first time I've done this), beat the midboss, but died and ended my credit in the snake trains right after.

My score archive

Plasmo

Might as well post my scores here!

Xbox 360 - Ver 1.00
15,364,850 - Plasmo - ALL - Lace (A) - Video

PCB (2006/4/06 MASTER VER.)
26,441,790 - Plasmo - ALL - Lace (A) - Picture

EOJ

Wonderful! I'll have to split 1.00 and PCB scores into different charts to fit those both in, but PCB and Ver 1.00 shouldn't be blended together anyway.
My score archive