Main Menu

Official Cave-Stg Drunk thread

Started by RGC, July 25, 2008, 07:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGC

Feel the need to spam drunken shit? EOJ might object to this, but hey, what the fuck does he know? Spam away :D

May I commence these proceedings by offering a traditional  English "Oi"

EOJ

Sounds fine to me. I just don't want the drunken rambles in the normal threads. ;)

Will try to post something here next time I'm blasted.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Plasmo

After my last exam today it's time to get drunk over a few days. Will start tomorrow and end on wednesday-thursday probably. Will probably sleep outside.

elf

I thought i was the one who's going to sleep outside?  :(

Plasmo

adverse

well di'm drunk and i was thinking as i was riding home tonight MAN

what would a CAVE shooting geek party in japan look like?

like first, it'd be lots of geeks stuckin  the corners avoding the oonly girl who plays shmups in the place.

then you'd have dj gaijinpunch on the wheels and later EOJ playin dat shoegaze, oh and i could get up there adn spin some dnb

there would be no alcohol just energy drinks

modded pcbs of cave games would be on hand along with a パンツ-less mushihimesama lady, who would guarantee we make our money back for th enight

elf

you took a nice one, good job.
I dont think i can top that with a half glass of wine, today

RGC

Thought this was the first time I'd seen this thread, but then I noticed who started it :oogle:

I honestly have no recollection of that...scary stuff.

gsl

Shit, just noticed this thread.  Time to start drinking.

Kindof makes me wistful for Japan: finish morning classes, hit the conbini for a few tall Chu-hai's, and then mosey on down to the river.  I'd be a lot funnier and far more interesting by 3 o'clock, guaranteed.

HVL

Drinking as I write this, cheers. This vodka is far better than any other I have tried. I guess I know what I'll be drinking from now on.

kernow

I was playing Ibara after 6 or so beers earlier, doing pretty bad but it stifled the 'FUUUU' at least.

markedkiller78

I am.

I'm also thinking I'm missing out on life experiences like
Hookers, heroin, angel dust and good times.....

I'm thnkining maybe I should try all the above on my next night out....

lmagus

today i played deathsmiles 2 for the second time since i bought it at release date =p

i`m very drunk but it a lot of fun! i`ll leave it on the xbox and pretend i forgot about it so ill play it again sometime =D

EOJ

Deathsmiles 2 is awesome. You don't need to be drunk to know that, but you do need good taste.  :righton:
My score archive

njiska

Quote from: EOJ on September 11, 2010, 11:58:20 PM
Deathsmiles 2 is awesome. You don't need to be drunk to know that, but you do need good taste.  :righton:

Perhaps if we knew what he was drunk on we might have a better idea of the quality of his tastes.
Hey look I have a crappy blog -- Njiska v3

DOJ - Pride of wankers and elitists everywhere!

thamasha69

Deep in aa handle of black velvet and found this thread amidst drinkin and smokin and such so this is the situation.

Cheeeerrss!!

lmagus

Quote from: njiska on September 14, 2010, 09:05:12 AM
Quote from: EOJ on September 11, 2010, 11:58:20 PM

Perhaps if we knew what he was drunk on we might have a better idea of the quality of his tastes.

I had Jameson on saturday.. Delicious Irish Whisky :)

EOJ

I drink mainly Stella Artois and Bikini Blonde Lager (Maui Brewing company) these days. I rarely get drunk, though -- too much work to do every day for that!
My score archive

Hive

haha this thread is cute.  :P

only thing i ever drink (if ever) is whiskey w/coke.

Once I get a 360 + Futari 1.5, I'll have some drinks while I "play". lol
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

njiska

Quote from: lmagus on September 15, 2010, 01:54:22 PM
Quote from: njiska on September 14, 2010, 09:05:12 AM

I had Jameson on saturday.. Delicious Irish Whisky :)

A man after my own heart. Delicious and reasonably smooth.

Hive

do you guys recommend a type of whiskey that's good with coke?  :P

brentsg

Quote from: Hive on September 16, 2010, 01:00:11 PM

Well, coke aside..  I'd try Maker's Mark, and then Knob Creek if you want something that has just a bit more flavor.  Both are excellent bourbons.

Maker's Mark is a good choice for a bourbon newbie.  It's got a bit of a sweeter, smoother taste.  Knob Creek would probably be preferred by a more experienced drinker, but a newbie might perceive it as being a bit more "rough" going down.  It's just got a bit less of the sweet taste of MM, and perhaps a bit more of the smoky flavor.

Now which would be better with Coke, not sure.  I can see an argument here for both.

Hive

Okay, I'll try some MM when I get back home.

My friend also recommended Dickle: http://www.sake-kawachi.com/site_data/cabinet/00000494_photo1.jpg

:lol:

njiska

Quote from: Hive on September 16, 2010, 01:00:11 PM

Nearly any? I don't know, usually drink my Whiskey straight or with Ginger Ale. Rye and Ginger is always a good mix.

HVL

Getting there one shot at a time. I should try drinking new shit sometime, I just do beer and vodka on the rocks usually.

NR777

I do believe I'll be getting quite drunk tonight.  A friend of mine just passed.  I'll be doing shots for you tonight, buddy.

cstarflare

bought a bottle of wine

don't own a corkscrew

what the fuck was I thinking

skykid

Quote from: cstarflare on October 22, 2010, 06:44:24 PM
bought a bottle of wine

don't own a corkscrew

what the fuck was I thinking

:laugh:
Quote from: SuperPangWhere DOJ rapes you, DFK grabs your boob then runs away

HVL