XBL Gamertag Thread

Started by adverse, December 13, 2009, 03:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

Post your gamertag here if you want to add people and compare scores!  :righton:

Me->adversity1

MrTie

NR777

gsl

Friend of Party

Now you can marvel at my horrible scores in Mushi Futari and RFA!

EOJ

colors in spin
eojx9999

But I won't be online again until Jan 1st.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

lam47

Icarus

IcarusFW.

Taking Abnormal Reco for a spin.

Kaneda

CRI

Ast-Kot

I'm WatchfulTuna but I won't be on line till the end of december :righton:
あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

fuse

I have removed mine since my friends list is full :(

ktg228

cstarflare

cstarflare

fuse start putting scores up so I can crush you :3

hermosaguy

EOJ

I recently discovered you can add friends online via xbox.com (without using your X360), so I've added everyone who posted in this thread thus far.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

fuse

Quote from: StarCreator on December 14, 2009, 11:31:12 PM
EDIT: I didn't know there was a 100 friend limit, so I'm not really accepting any friend requests right now...
I am at my limit too - have trimmed people where I can but am back up to 100. Stupid restriction :(

JigsawMan

theJigsawMan

some of you guys just completely destroy me with the STG achievements.  I think I need more practice.

Schrodingers cat

J360 tag (DS, Futari) - mrkittans

US360 tag (RFA, Ikaruga, everything else) - erdat

necpmf

charlienash87

dododonpachi

once i get the means to go on live again i'll be putting up some mushi scores and adding some friends
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

lam47

I've been adding people but have missed a few.
If you want someone to take the bottom spot in your leader boards (or there abouts) then add me :)
I suck but I have fun.

laurie x

PsychoDiver

BloodlusLee

I have Mushihime Futari w/ BL, Deathsmiles w/ BL, Raiden 4, Raiden Fighter Aces, Wartech Senko no Ronde, and Triggerheart Excelica. I am not very good at them, but I do like to play. I really hope to be good at Futari one day so it would be nice to see others' scores for comparison. I also have Espgaluda 2 on pre-order.

Shalashaska

I finally got around to picking up a Japanese X360. Add me if you want, just let me know you're from here or shmups.

ShalashaskaEX

lmagus

lmagus

i'll proceed to add everyone once i'm home

NR777

Haven't had internet at home for a while...and I am not sure when I will get it hooked back up, so I'm not ignoring anyone.  If anything, I'll add people through xbox dot com.

njiska

Njiska

Just like i am everywhere else on the interwebs.
Hey look I have a crappy blog -- Njiska v3

DOJ - Pride of wankers and elitists everywhere!

HVL

Mine is Counter Stop (lol yeah), feel free to add. I'll add you guys when I log in the next time.

EDIT: I began adding via the website, didn't know you could do it. Sure beats having to type the gamertags with a stick, or pad for that matter.

CIB

cyberguile but I havent plugged my 360 for weeks, waiting for daiffukatsu  =D (and the cash to buy a japanese 360  :'( )

thestreetzking

Aquas

DJ Aquazition

I have Futari, Raiden IV, RFA, Deathsmiles and Wartech... naturally.