Main Menu

Painted my XBOX today.

Started by lam47, March 27, 2011, 02:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lam47

Hey.
Just thought I would post a quick picture of this. I was bored so decided to spend the weekend cutting holes in, and painting my Japanese XBOX.
I also have the lights on the front blue and purple. The holes are a little rough and not as clean as the black one. I guess I took more time on it.
Might put some lights in it and perhaps paint the wind tunnel. Otherwise I think it looks quite nice. Went for plexi windows rather than the mesh on the Pal machine.
I intend to change the little window as and when I change my profile picture. I wanted the windows to look like one was a tate window and the other a close up on a score box.

Oh the cut next the the HD was to remove a crack. The system was squished during shipping. Now it has a handy finger hole for removing the HD.

Icemael

The purple looks really nice with that Espgaluda II faceplate. Nice job!  :righton:

I like the Daifukkatsu art in the window, too.

emphatic

Nice work! What type of color did you use? Some type of dye?

lam47

Thanks. I am going to change the artwork in the window to match my gamer picture more accurately.
The colour is Plasti-kote spray paint. The black one is a matt finish and this one satin.