please help supergun screen display!

Started by jaycm1, August 19, 2008, 01:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaycm1

hope you guys can help i have a supergun which i play on my 14"portable tube telly,what it is the picture does not fit the screen so part of the top and bottom are missing so i can't see my score half the time it does my head in  :( my telly is only 50hz would it make a diffrence if i buy a new portable which is 60hz? hope you guys can help  :righton:

jpj

i get some cropping too on my telly.

which board is it?  the SH-3 ones allow you to play with the screen a bit (not stretching or resizing, but moving it about on the X and Y axis). 

don't take this the wrong way, but how come a 14" TV?  i think an upgrade sounds long overdue  :righton: 

jaycm1

Quote from: jpj on August 19, 2008, 02:18:35 PM
i get some cropping too on my telly.

which board is it?  the SH-3 ones allow you to play with the screen a bit (not stretching or resizing, but moving it about on the X and Y axis). 

don't take this the wrong way, but how come a 14" TV?  i think an upgrade sounds long overdue  :righton: 
im playing my deathsmiles board i cant see aything top or bottom  :( whats the best thing to play my supergun on then as moniters have no scart connections  :-\

jpj

a big CRT telly that handles ntsc, 60hz, and has rgb scart inputs    :cool:

mine's a samsung.  really nice options for display modes etc

jaycm1

Gwyrgyn

Some CRT televisions have a mode you can get into that will let you adjust the H/V size and position. The old small Philips TV I have sitting here lets me do that. Unfortunately that will require you to have a remote for the TV, and to be able to find the correct code to do so. Google can possibly help.

As for getting a different TV, a Sony PVM 2030 or 2530 are both really nice and can often be found for dirt cheap.

jonny5

find yourself an NEC XM29 and never look back......29" of gaming, tateing, japanese manufacturing fun!!!! :righton: