Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5 [JP XBOX 360, 2009] REGION FREE W/ SCANLINES

Started by EOJ, April 21, 2009, 02:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVL

The blog was updated with MF1.5 promotional video.

虫姫さまふたりVer1.5 PV

The arranged Ultra looks pretty cheesy alright.

moozooh

I can't believe how well the game looks visually. So sharp! :o

The gameplay resembles Imperishable Night a little, heh.
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

HVL

Quote from: moozooh on September 04, 2009, 11:05:39 AM
I can't believe how well the game looks visually. So sharp! :o

Yeah, the upgraded graphics are very nice, especially the bosses.

SuperPang

I'm going to wait until its on the marketplace to check it out on the big screen.

Megalixir

febas

HI!!!

Rapid info: the donwload card for the futari 1.0 it's included surely and normal version too?

Because i don't have very interested to buy limited edition!

thanks

REKO

HVL

Quote from: febas on September 05, 2009, 07:43:31 AM
Rapid info: the donwload card for the futari 1.0 it's included surely and normal version too?

Yes, that seems to be the case. Nothing is set in stone but it was mentioned on the official CAVE blog, according to EOJ.

I wonder will P-A ever get the LE preorders up. I'm quite honestly on the brink of preordering the normal.

EOJ

Amazon Japan lists the regular version as coming with the 1.01 download card. So yeah, the regular version will get it too.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Megalixir

Quote from: EOJ on September 05, 2009, 09:37:05 PM
Amazon Japan lists the regular version as coming with the 1.01 download card. So yeah, the regular version will get it too.

I set the preorder page as my homepage. I wish they would hurry up already.

Geezer

Quote from: SuperPang on September 04, 2009, 12:21:59 PM
I'm going to wait until its on the marketplace to check it out on the big screen.
You can transfer it to a USB stick and watch it on your 360, that's what I did.
It looks very sharp visually, it should be a treat to play, even though I can only play it in Yoko. Roll on November :)

febas

thanks at all!!

But if i buy normal edition and cave decide to don't insert card, Can i Download the 1.01 from marketplace with normal japanese point or only with card cave?

thanksthanksthanks!!

I don't intested to limited because i don't love version arrange of ost and music in generallly!and i collect shmup, but my first mission is PLAY AT FUTARI :D:D

feb

I love this game, all reko series!i love rekooooo

HVL

Quote from: febas on September 06, 2009, 11:56:43 AM
But if i buy normal edition and cave decide to don't insert card, Can i Download the 1.01 from marketplace with normal japanese point or only with card cave?

I don't think it will be available for download without the card; the full voice pack for Deathsmiles can't be downloaded without the card.

EOJ

I finally got a chance to watch the promo vid. I'm not liking the 'HD' graphics. Looks pretty ugly IMO - all plastic-y and weird. I'll stick to the original graphics.
My score archive

adverse

For some of the graphics, I agree, though some I like.  I think the shot in particular looks really ugly...

neomoe

Quote from: HVL on September 05, 2009, 09:08:31 AM

Yes, that seems to be the case. Nothing is set in stone but it was mentioned on the official CAVE blog, according to EOJ.

I wonder will P-A ever get the LE preorders up. I'm quite honestly on the brink of preordering the normal.

yeah I am thinking of the same thing...
just seems weird since we're already in september and the game is getting released in november the only place w/ preorders was amazon.jp...

how far in advance were the deathsmiles LE available for pre-order prior to the actual release date?

charlienash87

Quote from: neomoe on September 07, 2009, 05:39:11 AM
Quote from: HVL on September 05, 2009, 09:08:31 AM

yeah I am thinking of the same thing...
just seems weird since we're already in september and the game is getting released in november the only place w/ preorders was amazon.jp...

how far in advance were the deathsmiles LE available for pre-order prior to the actual release date?

6 months, maybe a bit longer
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

EOJ

The Cave shop will be opening preorders for the Futari LE on September 28th, at noon:

http://cave.shop-pro.jp/

The best part: you will get two faceplate stickers if you order from them, which you will not be able to get anywhere else.

EDIT: I am offering these for preorder.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Has anyone ever stuck a sticker on their faceplate?  Does it look ghetto?

daiisuki

Hello there, if someone else offers a preorder of this extra limited edition from "cave shop", count me in  ;)

adverse

KOMA

Great news but i keep my pcb anyway,this board have a too much value for me,bought it at release and received the 24 december  :cool:

EOJ

That's cool. But looks like they'll have about 2 months to make it, which is the same time frame they had for DSMBL. So I guess we should expect similarly inaccurate slowdown. BL has a lot more slowdown than 1.5 to begin with, and more varied speeds as well. I always thought it would be really hard to replicate that via software. Let's see how close they can get it in the short time frame they have.
My score archive

HVL

Quote from: EOJ on September 09, 2009, 09:13:08 PM
That's cool. But looks like they'll have about 2 months to make it, which is the same time frame they had for DSMBL. So I guess we should expect similarly inaccurate slowdown. BL has a lot more slowdown than 1.5 to begin with, and more varied speeds as well. I always thought it would be really hard to replicate that via software. Let's see how close they can get it in the short time frame they have.

Where did you get the 2 months from? I can say almost for certain that it won't get released until some months later than the retail. I know this might be a bit far-fetched but even the screenshot says "2007, 2010".

EOJ

QuoteWhere did you get the 2 months from?

From Cave. At the latest cave meeting.

I don't think it will be released too far after ver 1.5. Probably January, if the screenshot says 2010.
My score archive

fuse

Just seeing the screenshot there made it sink in properly that with this release we're going to have MF 1.5, 1.01, a new arrange and BL. That's pretty awesome.

I so wish my LCD was tate-able right now.

Lunchbox

Fingers crossed 'cause I prefer a single good conversion than 4 approaches.

Arrange mode looks awful, btw.

QuoteI so wish my LCD was tate-able right now.

I already have surrendered, I'll buy a CRT TV.
No arcades in Spain.

HVL

cstarflare

With as much gold as you get for simply shooting enemies, maybe it would be best to try to avoid powerup items? He got something like 70 million from that twenty second boss fight. In later stages I assume you'd have a counter higher than 39k, and extending those boss fights by even a few seconds could really boost your score.

Interesting that he seems to have earned almost as many points in stage 1 as he did in stage 2.

MrTie

"Common benefits Edition "two Mushihimesama Ver1.01" DLC card software enclosed"

So this means the 1.01card will be in both edition correct, this is Google translate, as I cannot read Japanese.

HVL

Quote from: MrTie on September 12, 2009, 12:08:14 PM
So this means the 1.01card will be in both edition correct, this is Google translate, as I cannot read Japanese.

Yes, as discussed on the previous page.