MANIAC MODE - RECO
855,350,252 - EOJ - ALL (Lx2, Bx3)

End of stage scores:

ST1: 54mil
ST2: 332mil
ST3: 508mil
ST4: 617mil
ST5: 790mil (before the last boss)

Still room for improvement. 1 billion would be nice.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

elf

I'd definetly like to see a video of that 1bil run then ;)

EOJ

Sorry, I don't have any video recording equipment. There's a 1+bil run with Reco on nico douga, check that out.
My score archive

elf

Can you link me to that one?
I cant write any kanji, or stuff

EOJ

I posted the links to the vids in the MFBL discussion thread a couple months ago:

http://www.cave-stg.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?pid=2688#p2688
My score archive

KOMA

EOJ you're on fire this days,PS,MF,MFBL :righton:

I asume with 332M in stage 2,you score twice at the the boss.I can't even lot of playing,manage this damn second waves,i bomb in a corner just for get back a great counter on his last pattern,nor milking the rocket stuff,just power up my counter again and i score on the last one.Finish at 230m with Palm and less with Reco.

EOJ

Quote from: KOMAEOJ you're on fire this days,PS,MF,MFBL :righton:
Yeah, I've been playing well lately, getting a lot of new high scores, which is always nice. I have more time to play in the summer, as all I'm doing is writing my PhD dissertation every day. So I take frequent "gaming breaks" (and beach breaks of course!). My next target will probably be MMP.

QuoteI asume with 332M in stage 2,you score twice at the the boss.I can't even lot of playing,manage this damn second waves,i bomb in a corner just for get back a great counter on his last pattern,nor milking the rocket stuff,just power up my counter again and i score on the last one.Finish at 230m with Palm and less with Reco.
Yeah, I come in with about 7000-8000 on the counter and score on the first phase, then jack it up to 9999 on the second phase (you have to go through the "loop" once), and score on the last phase. In this last run I got to the boss with about 240mil, then got around 20mil on the first phase, and 50mil on the last phase.

Stage 2 has a lot of points, but like ver 1.5 it takes a lot of precision to score well. I basically copied the tactics from the 1bil Reco video on nico douga, so I'd suggest you study that guy's patterns, and try and score where he scores. I missed around 40-50mil in points.

Stage 3 is my favorite, it has a ton of points, and it's so fun to fill the screen with bullets from those bug nests (rapidly tap C on the nests for a few seconds to increase the amount of bullets), then trigger the multiplier at the last second for huge points (50+mil on each nest, if you do it right). Also, maniac's stage 3 is a lot better than God mode's stage 3, IMO.
My score archive

Plasmo

QuoteI have more time to play in the summer, as all I'm doing is writing my PhD dissertation every day.
Hey that's cool. May I ask what it's about? Probably some linguistic topic, considering all the syntax and morphology books on your poster sale pics.;) (I'm also studying linguistics btw!)

EOJ

My score archive

KOMA

Yeah,stage 2 required a lot of skills to score.It's funny because,i think it's much better to score with Palm(due to his straight shot) at some stage parts and i made practicly the same score as Reco,497M and some.
But hey,i think i'm the kind of guy who bomb when he's panic or think is it better to bomb than lost a life:P

EOJ

Played a few credits of God mode, and broke 3bil. :righton:

GOD MODE - RECO
3,033,701,699 - EOJ - Stage 5 (Boss)

Got to the last phase of the last boss, but couldn't pull out the clear. I only had 1 spare life going into the fight, and I need 2 to clear it. Two dumb deaths on the stage 4 boss (of all places) cost me. Oh well!
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Nice one.  So painful w/o the clear, but it still counts.
I hate the end bonus and basically zero scoring (unless you're a ninja) on the last boss.

BTW, the high score at Hey is over 4 bil.  No fucking clue how they did that.

EOJ

What about TAC and NAL getting over 5 bil? That's really mind-boggling. I can see how 4 bil could be pushed out. There's a ton of points on stage 4 I'm missing, for example. But 5 bil is a stretch, even for the imagination.
My score archive

SinHo

Original Mode Reco

SinHo - 408 986 165 - Stage 5 Boss - Reco
http://static.pici.se/pictures/PhXRsOHXM.jpg

I guess (or i at least hope) no one will confuse me with another "SIN" ;-)

SinHo

Original Mode
426 138 637 - SinHo  - ALL(Lx0, Bx0) - Reco

Next goal is 500 000 000 :-)

BTW, this was my first 1CC ....

KOMA

Hey,my last shot:
1,286,155,611 -TUG- Stage 4 Boss

SinHo

Original Mode
509 025 437 - SinHo  - Stage 5 Boss - Reco

I can do better, I just need some more practise on the boss fight on stage 4 and 5. Lost two lifes (stupid ones) on stage 5.... Next goal is 600 000 000.

sven666

whoa!! excellent score mate :D guess i better start watching my ass...

SinHo

yeh, if I get though stage 1 with no miss (doh) I can normally get to stage 5.

Score break down:
Stage 1: 54
Stage 2: 130
Stage 3: 230
Stage 4: 350
Stage 5: 509

... as you can see I miss out on a lot of scores on all stages .... (maybe not stage 1)

adverse

Original Mode
310 064 350 - HEX  - Stage 5 BOSS (Lx0, Bx0) - Reco

adverse

Finally got the clear on this one.

Original Mode
374,163,901  - HEX - ALL (Lx2) RECO

PROMETHEUS

Black Label Maniac :
396,628,370 - PROMETHEUS - ALL (Lx0) - Reco

Black Label God :
840,995,340 - PROMETHEUS - Stage 4 - Reco

SinHo

Futari BL
Original Mode
562 547 714 - SinHo  - ALL(Lx1, Bx2) - Reco

GaijinPunch

God Mode (Reco)
GaijinPunch - 3,199,794,202 - Stage 5 (Boss)

Now the goal is a clear w/ 206,000 more points.

markedkiller78

Quote from: GaijinPunch on October 03, 2008, 08:40:51 AM
God Mode (Reco)
GaijinPunch - 3,199,794,202 - Stage 5 (Boss)

Now the goal is a clear w/ 206,000 more points.

Nice one GP. 3 Billion & counting  =D

EOJ

Nice score. Now I have to start playing again!
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Quote from: EOJ on October 03, 2008, 01:38:19 PM
Nice score. Now I have to start playing again!

I'm quite a ways from the clear.  I don't think I've gotten to the boss w/ more than one life since I busted this fucker out.

SinHo

Futari BL/Original Mode
727 500 306 - SinHo  - ALL(Lx0, Bx0) - Reco

http://pici.se/pictures/QbUImMRyT.jpg

EOJ

ORIGINAL MODE - PALM
810,903,308 - EOJ - ALL [Lx 1, Bx3]

My score archive

EOJ

Two 810mil clears in one day, one with each character. What are the odds?  :laugh:

ORIGINAL MODE - RECO
810,318,439 - EOJ - ALL [Lx0, Bx3]

Got the counter over 120,000 in this run.
My score archive