Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

In two parts
04/18: Death Smiles version
05/16: Original Goods Version

うおたろです!
メルマガ登録された方全員にお送りしております!

■「春爛漫!オンラインケイブ祭り」開催決定!
みなさまのご要望にお応えして、今年も「オンラインケイブ祭り」が開催決定となりました!
今回の「祭り」はなんと2部構成。今から手帳やカレンダーにチェックしておいてくださいね。

「春爛漫!オンラインケイブ祭り」
・第1部 4/18(土)正午~予定
Xbox 360版発売記念!デススマイルズ編

・第2部 5/16(土)正午~予定
おNEWもあるよ!恒例オリジナルグッズ編

「デススマイルズ」Xbox 360版がいよいよ4/23に発売!これを記念して、第1部の祭りは「デススマイルズ」グッズオンリーで実施します!
ドラマCDや新デザインのポスター・トートバッグなど、魅力的な新商品を取り揃えております。さらにご要望の多かった、サントラCD・攻略DVD・公式設定資料集も再販決定!
「デススマイルズ」グッズはこの第1部のみでの販売となります。お買い逃しのないよう、くれぐれもご注意ください。

また5月開催予定の第2部では、今回初登場の新商品はもちろん、過去のケイブ祭りで大人気だったポスターやマグカップ、Tシャツなどの人気商品を販売します。そして、人気イラストレーターPOP氏がキャラクターデザインしたモバイルコンテンツ「ラヴニーの絵本」のグッズも、いよいよ登場か?!
こちらもぜひご期待ください。

「春爛漫!オンラインケイブ祭り」や各商品の詳細は、4月3日からオンラインショップでご紹介する予定です。公開まで、もうしばらくお待ちください!

EOJ

Bleh. Where's my DDPDFK 1.5 Superplay DVD?  :whyioughtta:
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

GaijinPunch

Quote from: EOJ on March 19, 2009, 02:07:40 AM
Bleh. Where's my DDPDFK 1.5 Superplay DVD?  :whyioughtta:

Yeah, you'd think they'd announce it for the March festival if it was in the works.  Of the DS stuff, I would actually like to get the book.  It really is good.

SuperPang

If you're ordering theres stuff I still need. Sad I know. Beats PCB prices.

GaijinPunch

As ordering online means I don't have to stand in line, I'm sure I can swing something.

zlk

For those who can't read Japanese, what is being offered?

GaijinPunch

Quote from: zlk on March 19, 2009, 11:05:27 AM
For those who can't read Japanese, what is being offered?

Not a whole lot of details.  Reprint of the DS book, and a new DS poster.  For the 2nd one, some goods based on that gay ass mobile phone adventure game they put out a while back.

KOMA

DS book!Count me in GP if you can order those.

adverse

zlk

GaijinPunch

Quote from: zlk on April 03, 2009, 12:28:22 AM
Any info on the new cd?

If you don't speak Japanese, you will have zero interest.  It's a drama CD.

SuperPang

Has there been any mention of faceplates anywhere?

adverse

In the 360 famitsu interview with Inoue and Asada they mentioned that the faceplates that were drawn up were just experiments.  I don't think they're going to be sold.

I honestly don't get that.  The 360 has the lamest faceplates...ever.  There have been some cool ones released like the Last Remnant and Star Ocean 4 ones, but you have to buy a system with those games (both of which sucked btw).  Releasing a good faceplate is like...free money.   :whyioughtta:

GaijinPunch

EOJ

Quote from: GaijinPunch on April 10, 2009, 02:01:09 AM
DS:MBL instruction/pop set
http://cave.shop-pro.jp/?pid=13080711

That's a great way to make the kit contents close to worthless. I'd much rather they sold the damn impossible to find box with the sticker on it.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

GaijinPunch

Quote from: EOJ on April 10, 2009, 02:04:09 AM
That's a great way to make the kit contents close to worthless. I'd much rather they sold the damn impossible to find box with the sticker on it.

I'm with ya.  But note that both Futari & Pink Sweets had their art sets sold separately, and they're still somewhat in demand.  Depends on the numbers I guess.

GaijinPunch

zlk

If anyone wants to purchase some items for me for a fee, send me a PM.   :righton:

SuperPang

drboom

adverse

So no one's posted about the special CAVE DVD that comes with the CAVE theme songs CD yet:

http://cave.shop-pro.jp/?mode=f15

Features:

Compilation of past Promotional Videos
The Ibara school segment
CAVE shooting history
Game Center CAVE-X Natsuko's Challenge (in which she'll probably have to clear some of these games or something, which would be hilarious)
Dodonpachi Karaoke

Shit is GOLD!   :laugh:

Y'all can hear some samples on the page with the blue buttons and then hit the big square at the bottom to watch the trailer.

Edit: Also lol at how they took the BLEX out of this new DOJBL poster:
http://cave.shop-pro.jp/?pid=13361026

charlienash87

Looking forward to that history dvd. I want the zippo, but, wtf is up with that price? I'm sure a while down the road after it's release, the value of that zippo is going to be the same as a first born child, no doubt about it
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

GaijinPunch

I'm even tempted to get the Zippo, and I quit smoking.

GaijinPunch

More stuff:
http://cave.shop-pro.jp/?mode=f12
DOJ DFK instruction set, to name a few.

DOJ IC card stickers.  Not sure if I have the balls for that.
Death Smiles II poster. 

zap

What's the "heroine seals" for?

Death Smiles II poster looks tempting...

Edit: also, how to pay for these items? Do you need a Japanese credit card? Is pay upon delivery available?

zlk

You people in Japan are so lucky.  I have to pray something appears on an auction site, pray that rgb_bubblebath doesn't want it (or be prepared to pay $500 for a lighter), and then get charged at least $35 extra by rinkya for anything I buy.   :oogle:

GaijinPunch

I'm worried that the lighters are limited supply. Remember the Ketsui crystals?  They sold out before I could get through checkout.  Apparentely some poeple wanted those, and only those. I kind of want one, even though I quit smoking.  It's just so dope looking, and I could light all those dirty slut's cigarettes when I go out. 

There are better solutions to rinkya, sir.  I'm sure I've sent you an invitation, no?

ZAP: They only ship to Japan.  You can either pay cash on delivery, or bank xfer.  They admit the latter takes an extra day or so.

GaijinPunch

adverse

drboom

Is that some sort of etched pint glass or something? Looks like it comes in a fancy box.