Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
CAVE Games / Re: Show us your CAVE gaming setup!
« Last post by churchofsolipsism on January 23, 2022, 09:50:08 AM »
Enough with the thread derailing, friend...

Here's my setup (don't mind all the crap lying around, I know my attic is in desperate need of tidying):

I built the cab with a friend a decade ago and it still holds up. Got an old stereo and two ridiculously oversized speakers connected to the hacked Xbox running the Cave games so I can pump Mushi Futari's wonderful soundtrack at 130 dezibels.
CAVE Games / Re: CAVE-STG.COM Video Archive Project (Youtube channel)
« Last post by EOJ on January 20, 2022, 06:59:31 PM »
Ketsui Deathtiny Mode 755mil with Type B:

https://youtu.be/lTmFNsdqfiQ
Other Shooters / Re: Gunnail [PS4/Switch]
« Last post by EOJ on January 19, 2022, 06:34:53 PM »
I just discovered there is an option in the 'preferences' menu to turn off the "warning sound when SHIELD is 0". Hooray! The game is now playable for me with the sound on.
« Last post by EOJ on January 19, 2022, 06:09:31 PM »
I added a 42mil Arcade Plus replay with Irori, in ESP Ra.De. Psi (PS4).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV8kOmPRlqc
I added the ESP Ra.De. Psi Arcade Plus scores.
« Last post by jandrogo on January 19, 2022, 05:13:53 PM »
Thanks again for your reply.

It seems that it has the same measures as the Hori Fighting Stick VX I am using nowadays.
Don't worry, I am not interested in an exact replica or selling a product. Just to produce 2 or 3 units of sturdy, comfortable and contained measures stick for my use. Also to be able to change Seimitsu/Sanwa sticks easily
« Last post by EOJ on January 18, 2022, 07:53:36 PM »
If you really want to do an exact replica (not sure on the legality of THAT) you should just buy one:

https://www.tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5967

Note they are quite thin and you cannot fit regular-size Seimitsu or Sanwa quick-connect buttons in the casing due to that (only Seimitsu PS-15 fit in there). If you solder the buttons in then you can use regular-size Seimitsu or Sanwa.

Tops lists the dimensions as:

Width: 32.0 cm
Depth: 22.0 cm
Height: 10.8 cm
« Last post by jandrogo on January 18, 2022, 07:24:18 PM »
EOJ would you mind taking measures of your 3TB arcade stick considering it’s nearly identical to a 9000TB?
It fits what I am looking for. Nowadays I am using a modded Hori Fighting Stick VX
CAVE Games / Re: Deathsmiles, DSMBL + Deathsmiles II [PS4, Xbox One & Switch, 12/16/2021]
« Last post by EOJ on January 18, 2022, 06:47:52 PM »
I tried the PS4 version out, after the patch. Being able to do full screen 4:3 in Deathsmiles and Deathsmiles II is a welcome fix. However, the slowdown is still missing in IIX mode, and the colors are still off in DSII (All modes). So overall not much has changed. In other words, the DSII modes are all pretty bad and you're better off with the X360 or Switch ports.
« Last post by EOJ on January 18, 2022, 06:45:43 PM »
Since yesterday I've added three videos: two MMP 1.01 Harahara vids, and the top replay in Ketsui Deathtiny mode. Check out my youtube channel to see them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10