General site requests (for improvements, modifications, etc)

Started by EOJ, October 17, 2010, 09:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlienash87

bottom banner adds a really nice touch. kudos to emphatic for the design :righton:
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

emphatic

Thanks guys! It feels good to see the panel from one of my cabs even though I'm not at the cab.  :laugh:

Medal

Pretty sexy cab.

I would have thought I'd have liked the forum tab to open a separate tab, but it's really more convenient just to go straight to the forum if there are no new posts.

Thanks again for everything, EOJ! The front page is absolutely bitchin'.

Hive

Quote from: EOJ on November 21, 2010, 02:37:27 AM
It's another banner from emphatic.  :righton:

I really like that banner at the bottom of the screen, because it sorta looks like everything above is the screen of the cab. :)

emphatic rocks!

I'm a sucker for minimalism. And cabs. =P
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

spl

Maybe making the "Location" field visible under the usernames when someone posts?

Sometimes I wonder which country people are from here.

emphatic

Quote from: spl on November 22, 2010, 11:02:16 PM
Maybe making the "Location" field visible under the usernames when someone posts?

Sometimes I wonder which country people are from here.

I think this is a good idea, but only when people actually post their location and not some mumbo-jumbo.

charlienash87

can we ban the word "region" or something around the lines of 3 strikes you're out? because, well, you know :facepalm:

the strikes being viewable on the profile would be a jawsome plus
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

emphatic

Quote from: charlienash87 on December 04, 2010, 07:56:14 AM
can we ban the word "region" or something around the lines of 3 strikes you're out? because, well, you know :facepalm:

the strikes being viewable on the profile would be a jawsome plus

We've made a sticky thread for the REGION FREE discussion now. If people fail to post their pointless (post on CAVE's Facebook page instead please) nagging in the correct thread to many times, heads will roll.

emphatic

EOJ

I just had a look at the Tapatalk thing, and it does say it can be integrated into SMF forums (our forum software). If it's not too tricky, I'll try to do it soon. If it is tricky, don't expect it any time soon.
My score archive

emphatic

Quote from: EOJ on June 10, 2011, 06:54:44 PM
I just had a look at the Tapatalk thing, and it does say it can be integrated into SMF forums (our forum software). If it's not too tricky, I'll try to do it soon. If it is tricky, don't expect it any time soon.
:righton:

EOJ

I installed the tapatalk plugin for the forum today. Is it working alright? I won't be able to check on my ipad until later tonight.
My score archive

emphatic

Quote from: Cave-STG on April 25, 2012, 10:32:55 PM
I installed the tapatalk plugin for the forum today. Is it working alright? I won't be able to check on my ipad until later tonight.

I got a notice that it's supported, but I can't find the forum in Tapatalk when I search. I've tried searching for cave as well as cave-stg.

EOJ

My score archive

EOJ

Fixed! I had to change some file permissions in the database.

Find it through a 'cave-stg' search. :righton:
My score archive

emphatic

ookitarepanda

Main cave discussion forum should be changed, since Instant Brain isn't the most recent game anymore :)

EOJ

Quote from: ookitarepanda on April 28, 2012, 09:35:36 AM
Main cave discussion forum should be changed, since Instant Brain isn't the most recent game anymore :)

Very true. Thanks for the heads up. All fixed now. :)
My score archive

colour_thief

>:D

FYI I believe the 'Evil' smiley is not working correctly.

brentsg

Quote from: colour_thief on May 01, 2012, 07:08:11 PM

Everything is fubar since EOJ's username counterstopped.

EOJ

Quote from: colour_thief on May 01, 2012, 07:08:11 PM

Thanks. I never used that smiley before so I didn't notice. It's working now, I had to change the input code.

>:<
My score archive