Grand Knights History [New Vanillaware RPG for the JP PSP]

Started by EOJ, March 30, 2011, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Wow this game looks awesome:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201103/images/00041772/FNEkBA2YOJ64ByE7d26dH9yIvNxBMRba.html

And the best part: it's a turn-based RPG (my favorite kind).  :) Release date is Summer 2011. Can't wait.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

MikeNeko

Ho i like the colors, it creates a nice feeling to the pictures. I just hope the animation is not flash-game style cutouts rotation based but true animation :p i ll seek a tvCM to see it in action, i fear the hawkeye view might be tiring on the long run.

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Van_Artic

i love vanillaware games, i'll definetly check this one up till release!

drunkninja

Man, what I wouldn't give to see something like this in HD :(

Still looks sweet though, I'll definitely check it out.

ookitarepanda

Holy shit that looks cool. I am totally down for a nice turn-based RPG, especially if the art is Vanillaware's.

Even if psp does the region free stuff, I don't think my Japanese is good enough for an RPG   :-[

Icemael

The graphics are just unbelievable. I'm getting this game for sure, and I don't even like turn-based JRPGs (with a few exceptions).

I'm pretty disappointed that Vanillaware aren't making a game for Xbox 360 of Playstation 3, though. With the hardware of the Playstation 2, the Wii and now the PSP, they've brought us the most beautiful games I've ever seen -- just thinking about what they could accomplish on an Xbox 360 makes me shiver with excitement.

sh00g

Not seeing their games in HD is well, a tragedy really.  :laugh: