Main Menu

Mushi Futari PCB settings

Started by matrigs, June 04, 2012, 05:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrigs

I remember playing mushihimesama futari at an arcade in osaka (sega arcade very near to the osaka wheel).
Can't remember if it was black label, 1.0 or 1.5. but what i can remember is that it had in fact - autobomb.

Was this a setting of the pcb ? or have i played some totally weird version of the game ? what other options
can be changed ?

I understand stuff like difficulty, live stock, extends etc. but autobomb seems a bit far for a setting.

EOJ

There's no setting for an autobomb in the config menu of Futari 1.0, 1.5 or BL. Maybe you played Mushi 1.5? That has an autobomb in the MAX modes.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

matrigs

no no, it was futari.

i just found a few pictures of me playing https://picasaweb.google.com/116443379510514070348/Futari?authuser=0&feat=directlink

i think i can see the black label logo in the marquee above the screen. it had autobomb for sure. i was very new into shmups back then
and got a lot further than i should.

also, i have one life in stock at the first stage mid boss. doubtful i lost one life in the first few seconds.

EOJ

Yep, that's BL. Maybe it's that "ANOTHER VER" International ver of BL (we have a thread on it here, if you search) ? I don't remember anyone saying it had an autobomb, but maybe it was in the dip settings. Don't know why that would be in a Japanese arcade, though.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

ookitarepanda

I've checked on my friends Another Ver. BL and there is no autobomb.

buffi

Anyone know what the "Difficulty" setting in test menu on futari 1.5 actually changes?

Rank in Original mode?
Anything in Maniac/Ultra which I don't think has rank.