Shmup Slam II -- February 29th, 2020 (THIS SATURDAY!)

Started by Queen Charlene, February 27, 2020, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Charlene

hey everyone! hopefully this is alright, but i wanted to cross-post a little shillerino for The Electric Underground's upcoming streamed event of community shmup runs this Saturday, Shmup Slam II!

streaming schedule (times are automatically adjusted on this page for your timezone)

over twelve hours of shmup action from both new and old faces (including me :afro: ), streamed live on twitch!

there's all sorts of games, skill levels, and runs being featured here, and it's looking to be a very awesome event! Gus is also returning to perform another amazing Futari run (hot off his AGDQ performance), with a unique score duel between him and SMC -- i'll be running DFK 1.5 Novice going for a 150-200 billions score, alongside Daringspino34 who will be running DFK 1.0 and attempting a counter-stop. there's lots of representation of all kinds of games, from danmaku to traditional!

Mark has a video he's posted up hyping up the event, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u929kxp3kXI

hope to see you there! =D

(oh yeah, and if this is a bad place to post this, feel free to move/remove it as necessary!)
❤️ trans girl dangerous ~ | twitch | game dev | my scores!

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

SH4R4KU

I'll be tuning in. Maybe take part in one down the line...

EOJ

I watched your stream (Queen Charlene) with DaringSpino, which was fun. Nice job! Do you know who won the Futari 1.5 battle? I missed that one, unfortunately.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Queen Charlene

thank you =D

Mark should be uploading all the VODs to his channel soon!
❤️ trans girl dangerous ~ | twitch | game dev | my scores!