11. 5,098,570 - budloc - Stage 4 - Bond (C) - PCB

Harder
Quote1. 5,866,090 - Gakidou - Stage 3 - Bond (C) - PCB
2. 4,477,400 - Plasmo - Stage 2 - Bond (A) - PCB
3. 3,729,870 - CRI - Stage 2 - Bond (D) - PCB
4. 3,197,530 - MGN - Stage 2 - Dyne (D) - PCB
5. 2,933,640 - EOJ - Stage 2 - Bond (C) - PS2

Arrange
Quote1. 98,534,130 - THE SHMUPER - ALL - Dyne (D)
2. 62,466,140 - EOJ - ALL - Bond (D)
3. 58,743,290 - MGN - ALL- Bond (D)
4. 45,494,800 - CRI - ALL - Bond (D)

gion

A,789,800 - KAB - Stage 5 - Bond (A) - PCB

CRI

here my ibara scores:

arcade:
8.620.710 - CRI - Stage 5 - Bond (D) - PCB

arrange:
45.494.800 - CRI - ALL - Bond (D)

THE ALLETT

Hello
I love this game so much ;)
A161130 - THE ALLETT - ALL - Bond (D) - PCB

Gakidou

Archer once again. All I can gather from the nifty translation is that he had D,5 after the third boss (which, if I recall correctly, is one million more than he got on his W,9 run) and that the score will be secret until the next Arcadia comes out. Impressive stuff.

lowemark

Quotehe had D,5 after the third boss
that's insane.

THE ALLETT

A,892,190 - THE ALLETT - ALL - Bond (D) - PCB

My last go before getting dangun tommorow  :D

THE ALLETT

B,090,950 - THE ALLETT - ALL- Dyne (D) - PCB

Happy at present to get ALL with both players, will be looking into getting a MMP board in the next few weeks.
BTW plasmo are you gonna set up 2 tables one for bond the other for dyne like on shmups.com?

cheers mark  :D

Plasmo

I don't think it would be worth to open a Dyne table to be honest. Oh and i can't believe you actually beat your Bond highscore with Dyne! :)  Go back to play with Bond and get a C or get the top spot of the table. ;)

Gakidou

Made a G,5 (15 000 from my personal HS, LOL) video a while back if anyone's interested (ends on the last boss):
http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=6UHPVV5Q

Wasn't going to post this since there are lots of mistakes and I was planning on continue playing until I got an I or J score, but since I don't see myself coming back to the game for a while I figured I might as well post it anyway. My rank control is really bad from the third boss and through the fourth stage, which results in stage five being a lot harder than it should (enemies shooting through the hadougun trail in the beginning of the medal fountain doesn't happen very often), and me having to waste one more hadou than usual on Lace as well as having to panic hadou on the second set of circular greenhouse tanks in the last stage. If I could have controlled the rank better in the early parts of the game I would easily be able to gain a couple of million more from Theresa, as I would have had two more full bombs available. Also I lose the medal chain once in the later part of the fifth stage, which probably means a score loss of about half a million more. My neighbour J2d has informed me (on numerous occasions) that I'm also losing 100K by not placing my hadou more to the left on the tank in the beginning of the second stage, but for some reason I find it really hard to start playing the stage a new way all of a sudden :(. Anyway, hopefully someone can get some enjoyment from this video.

EOJ

Thanks for uploading the vid, Gakidou. I am trying to download it now.

I looked at Archer's page - he won't reveal the score yet (obviously), but he does say he met his goal of getting an X+ score. It's not an X score (as he'd be giving away the score if it was), so it's either a Y or a Z score. I'd guess the latter as at the end he says he's now dreaming of getting an "a" score.  :shock:
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Plasmo

@Gakidou
Being satisfied with a replay is almost impossible for me cause there are always so much mistakes and so much things you can normally do better. However you have to consider that youre the best western ibara player and that most of us can only dream getting a G score. Im downloading the replay now and im 100% sure ill enjoy it :) Thanks for uploading it!
@EOJ
 :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

CRI

harder mode:
CRI - 3,729,870 - Stage 2 - Bond D - PCB

thx to Gakidou for the replay! :righton:
with your trick on the stage 2 boss i should be able to get a letter score.
but i wasn't able to do the trick for now. (must practise that)

Budloc

budloc - 5,098,570 - Stage 4 - Bond C - PCB

CRI

new score::oops:

8.651.370 - CRI - Stage 5 - Bond (D) - PCB

didn't made the milk trick at the 2nd boss last form. (otherwise this would be 1 - 1,5 mil more)
died at the stage 5 boss.
on my last life i shoot a hahou at the last form of the 5th boss and tryed to stay at the savespot the hadou gives you and shoot at the enemy.
somehow he hit me at the savespot.
lost my last life, my ship explode, at the same moment the boss explode, then the score got up to a new high score and then the game over screen appear.
damn that sucks.:/
well letter score next time.

CRI

9.625.590 - CRI - Stage 6 - Bond (D) - PCB

CRI

A.433.430 - CRI - Stage 6 - Bond (D) - PCB

:D
died right befor teresa with nearly a full hadou.
if i collect the last bomb pieces and made it to the boss with a hadou this would be a B score.
but well next time.
i'm happy that i finaly reach a letter score.:)

RAR

ACR does it again... Gettin' closer to that 'a' score. :oogle:

Edit: It would be really nice to see a recorded run from ACR to show off all of the tricks he uses to achieve an extremely high score.

MGN

Oh God, Archer produced a "Z" score. "a" score soon ?
It's unbelivable. Especially in arcade mode, I mean in one loop.

It's my first post here, so "hello everybody"

Ibara is my favorite game and my scores are :

ARCADE
4,722,480 - MGN - Stage 3 - Bond (D) - PCB

I've recently acquired the PCB

HARDER
2,197,880 - MGN - Stage 2 - Bond (C) - PS2

ARRANGE
58,743,290 - MGN - ALL- Bond (D)

EOJ

Nice scores, MGN. Thanks for joining.

Also, could people please post ACR's newest records in a proper Ibara thread, or the WR scores thread, in the Cave arcade forum from now on? It doesn't really have a place in the high score thread for the game. Thanks.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Plasmo

Finally a credit where I used some milking strategies.

F,567,490 - Plasmo - ALL - Bond (A) - PCB

elf

9,100,000 Bond-D  Stage 5

forgot exact score, will check later
will continue as soon as i get the pcb back

MGN

New score in harder, :lol: with Dyne :lol:
Name in blue :P

3,197,530 - MGN - Stage 2 - Dyne (D) - PCB

jpj

good score MGN, and nice to see you on this forum :)

Plasmo

Changed the main post with some awesome colours. Thanks for the tip MGN!;) And nice going there, too!

MGN

I've missed the first 10K medal in stage 4 :(

5,316,680 - MGN - Stage 4 - Bond (D) - PCB

:D Nice colors :D Plasmo

And I've recently seen your Dai Ou Jou run on AEX, great course ! I'm impressed !

kernow

I might have missed it , but what do the letters mean in the hi scores?

I can only get 950k right now, level 2 boss just tears me a new one.

it is fun though. but sometimes makes me want to cry.  :'(

jpj

there aren't enough digits for scores 10 mill and over.  so A is 10, B is 11, C is 12, etc  :)

kernow

oh boy, thats pretty funny, I guess they didn't expect anyone to score that much or what. Or I guess it could have been planned heh.

jpj

first time, i think it was an oversight, and he just kept the tradition ^_~