X-Mode
Ravid - 601,515,330 - ALL - Panzer Jager

Arcade
Ravid - 118,468,326 - 5 - Panzer Jager

Last score post until I get a new TV

MrMonkeyMan

X Mode
MrMonkeyMan - 740,069,996 - ALL - Tiger Schwert

If I use one more bomb for points instead of bombing the third boss, plus die one less time on Doom I could possibly score as high as 760-770 million.

emphatic

Quote from: MrMonkeyMan on June 06, 2010, 08:03:09 PM
X Mode

If I use one more bomb for points instead of bombing the third boss, plus die one less time on Doom I could possibly score as high as 760-770 million.

Awesome man! When scores near the top half of 600k started to appear, I thought a 1 billion score was possible, but that's not gonna happen, right?

MrMonkeyMan

Quote from: emphatic on June 07, 2010, 02:36:15 PM
Quote from: MrMonkeyMan on June 06, 2010, 08:03:09 PM
X Mode

Awesome man! When scores near the top half of 600k started to appear, I thought a 1 billion score was possible, but that's not gonna happen, right?

I don't believe it's possible to score more than 900 million points. Even if I could beat the game without dying I would only get around 830 million. There's not a whole lot of room for improvement on bosses since you always get to them with a maxed out multiplier. Anymore points would have to come from the stages themselves and I don't think the points are there.

We need a pro player to come in and beat the game without dying to show us what's really possible.

emphatic

Is it just me, or is the replay for MrMonkeyMan's high score broken? There is a death a bit into the "tunnel" part of stage five and then shortly after lots of deaths.

MrMonkeyMan

I just downloaded and gave it a try.  Worked perfectly for me.  Have you tried downloading it again?

emphatic

I will try that. Thanks.

emphatic

JOR - 111,597,722 - 5-1 - Tiger-Schwert (360/Arcade mode)

Second time I've reached the 5-1 boss. Nerves got me in the end.

ave

My score from when I'd borrowed the board about a year ago:

AVE - 131,419,616 -  1-ALL - Tiger-Schwert (PCB)

If I only still had it  :righton:
東亜プラン4ライフ

emphatic

Went to a shmup meet in Hamburg, Germany and this is the result:

JOR - 112,623,319 - 1-5 - Tiger Schwert

Still no 1CC though. Also, the PCB is a bit easier in lots of places than the port.

Ravid

Occasional score post

Ravid - 132,151,836 - 2-2 - Panzer Jager (PCB)

Sapz

360 Arcade
Sapz - 126,712,054 - 2-3 - Tiger Schwert

Finally had a run where I didn't make mistakes everywhere on the first loop, and got into Tsuujou with a few lives to spare. =D Getting any further than that probably isn't going to happen for a while though, still pretty inconsistent at 1-5 and some parts of 1-4.

HVL

Damn you guys, looping the game left and right. :righton:

I just got to the stage 4 boss for the first time. Now, I gotta stop dying like a fucktard all over stage 4, and I might make it to the last stage.

X360 Arcade
HVL - 51,255,433 - 1-4 - Tiger Schwert

Sapz

360 Arcade
Sapz - 129,443,536 - 2-2 - Tiger Schwert

Small improvement; might have been a much bigger one if I hadn't gone brain-dead for a few minutes and died three times to the fifth boss. :rolleyes: Still, it's nice to finally be looping with a degree of consistency.

drunkninja

X360 Arcade
drunkninja - 54,866,404 - 1-4 - Tiger Schwert

I've made it to Stage 5, bu that's still my highest score.  Gotta work on not dying like a retard early on so I have some lives to get me through later.

kernow

That's a respectable score, I've only managed 36 mill, need to play more :)

JOW

X360 - Arcade:

JOW           *60,292,723     1-4       Tiger Schwert

Just got back to this after a few months off and remembered that it's one of the few video games that makes me angry in a good way - it makes may want to blast the shit out all those aggressive little fuckers as opposed to chucking my stick through the window   :righton:

ratsflif

Xbox 360 Arcade

RAT 39,535,200 1-4 Tiger Schwart

drunkninja

Beat my old score and got the furthest into the game I ever have (just about to the end of the tunnel section of Stage 5):

drunkninja - 62,670,923 - 1-5 - Tiger Schwert

Despatche

MAME (arcade)
Despatche - 21,676,690 - 1-3 - Tiger Schwert

Here's the first MAME score, if you accept this sort of thing. This is also my first time playing; the long-lived hype does not lie.

CRI

sure i also accept mame scores.
but i will now limit the table to 30 places.

HVL

Do you think the MAME scores should be marked somehow, or does it really run 100% perfectly?

ave

I don't think they need to be marked. I've played Ketsui only on PCB before and I don't notice any differences now that I came back to it on MAME.
東亜プラン4ライフ

Despatche

Not sure. Those who worked to get it into MAME testify that the game itself is identical, but the sound emulation is off. Same for DOJ/BL, and Espgaluda should follow.

If you will mark MAME scores, tildes look pretty good. :righton:

ave

Well yes, the sound is pretty buggy. But that doesn't really affect the scoring, not that this game at least.
東亜プラン4ライフ

Despatche

Arcade (MAME)
Despatche - 31,359,018 - 1-3 - Tiger Schwert

We're getting there.

drunkninja

FINALLY got the 1CC, feels awesome =D Now to work on getting to the loop...

X360 Arcade - drunkninja - 74,647,997 - 1-ALL - Tiger Schwert

clp

Mame

clp - 121,252,410 - 1- ALL - Tiger Schwert

NR777

MAME

NRR             47,143,864     1-4       Panzer Jaeger

drunkninja

Did another 1-ALL run, beat my old score by about 1mil.

X360 Arcade - drunkninja - 75,707,384 - 1-ALL - Tiger Schwert

Also put it on Youtube:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYNQfmPcTOk
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_CGDepISI