Main Menu

New CAVE Shooter

Started by adverse, July 14, 2009, 12:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

Announced on page 23 of the IR report.

Let the speculation begin.  Yayagawa Daifukkatsu?

EOJ

Yeah, I saw that, but there's not much to report. We've all known they're developing a new game after DSII. Probably Ketsui 2.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

adverse

Quote from: EOJ on July 14, 2009, 12:47:54 AM
Yeah, I saw that, but there's not much to report. We've all known they're developing a new game after DSII. Probably Ketsui 2.

Ketsui 2 would make a lot of sense now that the rights have been returned to them after the Aqua/5pb fiasco.  Actually, when did we hear about Ketsui 2?  If it was after March, perhaps they're thinking they can tie the port in with a new arcade game like they uh, sorta did with Deathsmiles.

croikle

Ketsui 2 is what you said last time, and look what we got. It's going to be Deathsmiles 3. :laugh:

Shalashaska

Come on Cave....time to redeem yourself!

Lunchbox

NowI have nightmares with a 3D Ketsui...  No more genetic experiments please  :whyioughtta:
No arcades in Spain.

GaijinPunch

They never really lost the rights... pretty sure 5pb only had the rights to a console release of the first one, while Cave held the IP. Just speculation, but any other way doesn't make sense.  I still don't think they'll make Ketsui 2 though.

hermosaguy

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a new IP.  Depending how long ago it was started, maybe a new property would be the crutch (for them to figure out the new hardware) they need instead of tainting anymore sequels.

GaijinPunch

I will punch myself in the cock if it turns out as bad as DSII.

adverse

Quote from: GaijinPunch on July 17, 2009, 01:45:14 AM

I am open to upping video of said event with my new Iphone?.

hermosaguy

Quote from: adverse on July 17, 2009, 02:07:04 AM
Quote from: GaijinPunch on July 17, 2009, 01:45:14 AM

I am open to upping video of said event with my new Iphone?.

Theres an app for that.

GaijinPunch