The Xbox live replay update thread

Started by EOJ, May 22, 2010, 10:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Post updates when new top replays are up on Xbox live for any of the Cave ports. Most people don't check the leaderboards for every game every day, so this will help us all get a heads up. You can also post when you've uploaded a replay you'd like people to watch, or if you found a lower scoring replay with some interesting patterns.

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

Just posted today:
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 - X360 Mode - Maniac -  Normal Reco - 878mil (Stage 5 Boss)

Posted a few days ago:
Deathsmiles - Arcade mode - 617 mil EX Clear w/ Windia
My score archive

Van_Artic

Quote from: EOJ on May 22, 2010, 10:12:55 PM
Just posted today:
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 - X360 Mode - Normal Reco - 878mil (Stage 5 Boss)
original or maniac? i remember Original theoretical max is about 555mil, so i suppose it's maniac

i'll try to update this as well, i check replays every day trying to find new strategies (which of course i'll never apply  :P)

Ravid

Since I'm lurking the Ketsui X-mode scoreboard, I'll post about that. The top score goes up almost daily, at the moment it's at 711,229,082 (type B).

EOJ

@Van Artic: yes maniac mode, it would be impossible for original mode. I'll update my previous post.
My score archive

EOJ

New top score in Deathsmiles MBL 360 mode (EX on), with Windia. 10.8bil. The guy gets about ~5bil in the first 6 stages, which is incredible. He also does a full rank 999 in those stages. He does great up until the Ice Palace boss, where he gets smashed pretty hard, ending the stage with 0.5/5 left on his life gauge, no bombs, and a 30,000 multiplier. Still, he manages to go through the Canyon and make it to the last boss.
My score archive

EOJ

There is a 5.3bil ALL replay in Mushihimesama Futari Black Label, 360 mode, God mode, with RECO up now. It is pretty amazing, and the best replay with Reco released thus far anywhere.
My score archive

EOJ

New #1 in:

Futari > Black Label > 360 > God
5.6bil ALL w/ Reco
My score archive

NR777

Holy shit...that's awesome.  I really want to see someone top the current 6bil record.

EOJ

ABI* put up a 547mil ALL w/ Reco in Futari 1.5 > 360 Mode > Original a few days ago. Pretty rad.

*his gamertag is kitsuneudon
My score archive

Aquas

I put up a rank #4 ALL replay for Abnormal Reco in 360 Mode - Original mode 1.5 for Mushi Futari.  About 294 million.  Gonna aim for #2 but the #1 guy has like 450 million lol... I'll have to check out that replay soon. >_>

Watch me totally fail at getting the st. 5 1up.  Kind of amusing to see how the play style changes because of Abnormal Reco's odd laser shot that speeds her up instead of slowing down.  But pretty fun too.

Gamertag is DJ Aquazition feel free to add me.

EOJ

There are two new replays up in Deathsmiles (JAPAN VER) > MBL 360, both with Windia. One is 11.5bil and is all rank 999, the other is 11.1bil and is all rank 3 (w/ one rank 2). Big difference in play style & difficulty level, but similar scores. Both are ALL clears.
My score archive

EOJ

There's a 705bil 2-ALL Daifukkatsu 1.5 replay with A-Bomb up now. That's a score much higher than TAC's Superplay DVD score!
My score archive

Aliquantic

There's a 1.55 trillion DFK BL score with A-Power up on the DLC leaderboards from March 24, which is a lot higher than the WR Plasmo has on his page! There's no replay though sadly, but I wasn't sure where to put that :-\

EOJ

Wow, that's a great score! There's also a 1+trillion score with C-STRONG that has a replay (way higher than the PCB WR), but whenever I try to download it it says the download failed. He must have only uploaded part of the replay.  :(
My score archive

EOJ

I just checked, the 1.55 trillion score is for B-POWER not A-POWER. The A-POWER icon on the overall leaderboards is a glitch. If you look at the individual ship types, you'll see the same guy (guren25) has a 400bil score in A-POWER and a 1.55 trillion score in B-POWER.

Best A-POWER score on the leaderboards is 1.27 trillion, which is pretty damn impressive.
My score archive

Aliquantic

Oh, thanks for spotting that! I'd completely forgotten about the leaderboard glitches  :-\

Just so this post will have some content, there's a nearly 3.94 billion score in Futari 1.5 Ultra with Abnormal Palm from last month (gamertag is Peketti), game overing on the TLB... it's a fairly big improvement over the previous Ultra scores, and maybe we'll find out if the 360 port counterstops too sometime soon :)

croikle

Quote from: EOJ on March 31, 2011, 12:51:04 AM
Best A-POWER score on the leaderboards is 12.7 trillion, which is pretty damn impressive.
I'd say so. 1.27 trillion instead? (still quite good, but not unrealistic)

EOJ

:laugh:

I just fixed the typo in my previous post.
My score archive

Icarus

422mil MMP! Arrange run up on the leaderboards by Tinkei, using Ikuo. A very clever run exploiting many of Arrange's little features to boost scoring. For example, canceling Fever Mode and then running away from medals to create an 'instant recharge' after invincibility wears off, repeated use of Fever Mode activation and bombs to generate medals, and some nice precise play. There is a ton of slowdown though, so expect a long run through the game.

cstarflare

There's an Ultra Mode Counterstop on the Futari 1.5 360 mode leaderboards. Game overs on Larsa's 2nd form, but shows a neat semi-safe way to get through its first attack. Haven't looked at it really in-depth, but there's got to be some scoring tricks K.K. didn't use on the DVD - he takes one hit in stage 2 and bombs quite a few times before the Stage 5 boss, but still gets the counterstop.

moozooh

Yeah, he also gets the counterstop earlier than K.K. It's a great replay, must-see for boss strategies alone.
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

EOJ

Yeah, I just saw that. I'd love to see a counterstop with Reco!

Other nice recent replays include 1.1+ trillion Zatsuza ALL with B-Strong in DFK BL (retail), and a 922bil ALL with B-Bomb in DFK BL (retail). Also a 630mil ALL w/ Lace in Pink Sweets Arrange.
My score archive

TimingTripod40

There's this God mode replay from some dude named hinanihentai IIRC where he scores 4 billion and no miss no bombs the entire game including both Larsa fights. One of the craziest things I've seen.

EOJ

1.3 billion Akai Katana Zetsu Mode replay is now up. Worth a watch.
My score archive

EOJ

24mil Pink Sweets 1.01 Extended Mode 2-ALL with Lace, by TAITOAPLAN went up June 22nd. Pretty neat to watch.
My score archive

TimingTripod40

Just noticed a new counterstop Ultra replay on the arcade leaderboards from EnchantedMirror. He reaches the counterstop earlier than the one on the 360 leaderboards, no-misses the game up to Larsa, and reaches the last TLB. He also has a survival clear on the 360 leaderboard... what a beast.

Van_Artic

there's a new replay on DFK Arrange A boards; score is 6.69 trillions!

EOJ

There's an awesome 13.4bil DSBML replay with Windia up on the MBL Arcade leaderboards - higher than the top score on the MBL 360 leaderboards. Japanese version, of course. It's not a 1CC - his credit ends right before the 5-2 boss fight. Score was uploaded 2012/3/13.
My score archive

jyumi

He did an all clear with the exact route on the PCB ending with 13.9bil a while back. His techniques are smooth and well executed especially during the first two stages when he maxes out the overall counter. That JUM sure knows how to use Windia.
youtube: Ghostezra
general: Tyjet Poison