The "what Cave game(s) are you playing right now?" thread

Started by EOJ, January 18, 2008, 08:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budloc

i just received my MMP kit yesterday, so i'm begining with this game, i need to play it more for sure but at the moment i find it awesome, great scoring system, great graphics and the boss are really cool :righton:

lowemark

finally got me a Ketsui pcb, this is going stay in the cabinet for a long, long time..  :P

KOMA

Yeah me too!Currently playing Ketsui!
Second time i own the PCB,i'll keep it now!:cool:

EOJ

I'm taking a break from Pink Sweets (because it's starting to drive me crazy). So, I've decided to go back to Futari 1.5's Maniac mode after a long break from it, and I'm loving it. I want a 600+mil ALL.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

RGC

Back to ESPGaluda II after an 8 week hiatus. 156m on my first credit wasn't bad either. I still need to get more aggressive with stage 2!

eckart

After one year dry now on cave games,- but today espgaluda II delivered.:)

I realy like it so far. Realy crisp visuals.- Must play on a third party play station one controler and didn`t can enjoy it 100%.
- Looking foward to next week when i get a neogeo stick.

Best run: a sweet 9 MIO :D

Edit: after a view weeks now 60 mio.:)
Anyway I sold the plate yesterday. Maybe able to play some other new caves...

Pda

Mushi 1 Maniac at the moment.That level 3 sure likes slowdown.

Lordstar

Quote from: jpj on February 01, 2008, 07:49:28 PM
uo poko

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:

I have this it was my second cave game i bought after progear I really enjoyed Mushi tamma when i played that in JP so I will look in to getting that at some point in the future

GaijinPunch

Death Smiles: All Rank 3 + Canyon and I fucking hate it.

Budloc

Quote from: GaijinPunch on July 21, 2008, 10:31:19 AM

Same for me, i'm always searching for that f*****g familiar on the screen :-\

Geeb

Bits and pieces of DP and DDP. Still need to grab those bees without crashing into things!

EOJ

Quote from: GaijinPunch on July 21, 2008, 10:31:19 AM

Yeah, I hate the canyon, so I just don't play that route. I'm having a lot of fun with the normal Castle route.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

I thought you sold your kit?

EOJ

Decided to keep it at the last minute. The buyer didn't mind, so it worked out.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Interesting. :)

You know, I did my best run of 1-1 thru 3-2 today.  137 million.  Didn't even make it to the castle.

EOJ

I did a similar run with Casper yesterday (ended 3-2 with about 135 mil), but messed up the castle badly.
Man, I love Casper. The game is so ridiculously fun with her.
My score archive

elf

Ibara, as soon was i get the pcb back at the WE

thamasha69

I decided to give Donpachi a go today since I've never given it much time...I'm still unsure how I feel about it (of course that could be due to having the crap Saturn port).

PROMETHEUS

Dodonpachi @_@

I'm nearly 100% bored with this game, playing exclusively for the achievement. Doing too many runs and repeating the easy stages too many times is incredibly tedious, practicing with save states was much more fun.

Plasmo

Don't give up even if you completely hate the game by now. The feeling of achieving something you've worked hard over many years on is the ultimate goal in life. :righton:

jpj

what achievement/target are you aiming for PRO?  not 749m i hope  ;)

jonny5

mushi arrange

starting to get much better now...starting to exploit milking and really work the mulitpliers.....

i can consistently make it to the 4th stage with around 70mil....which is good for me.....i can no miss the first 2 stages,no bomb....sometimes the third.....usually not tho

and then i start dying all stupidly at the beginning of the 4th stage and almost always tap out on the midboss....

ive only made it to the 5th stage a handful of times....and promptly died....lolz

oh well......new mushi PCB in a couple weeks and then its on to maniac mode......bring it on!!!

PROMETHEUS

Quote from: Plasmo on July 25, 2008, 05:22:30 PM
Don't give up even if you completely hate the game by now. The feeling of achieving something you've worked hard over many years on is the ultimate goal in life. :righton:
yeah, I'd feel a little bad if I gave up now. It will feel really good when I'll finally be freed from this game though ^_^
with a win !

Quote from: jpj on July 25, 2008, 05:44:39 PM
what achievement/target are you aiming for PRO?  not 749m i hope  ;)
Well, I assure you I ain't going to break no world record ^_^

EOJ

I'm alternating between Mushi Futari 1.5 Ultra, MFBL God, and Mushi Ultra (PCB) these days. I'll throw in a few credits of Pink Sweets every now and again as well.
My score archive

jaycm1

iv'e gone back to mushi im selling it so im playing it lots at the moment i will be sad to see it go  :(  but i  need funds for my next buy  =D

jpj

apart from a few credits on ibara's harder mode, zilch (again).  i should probably be banned  =D

PROMETHEUS

Quote from: EOJ on August 10, 2008, 04:03:15 PM
I'm alternating between Mushi Futari 1.5 Ultra, MFBL God, and Mushi Ultra (PCB) these days. I'll throw in a few credits of Pink Sweets every now and again as well.
How much harder do you think 1.5 ultra is compared to God mode ?

EOJ

They are worlds apart in terms of difficulty. Mushi Futari 1.5 Ultra>Mushi Ultra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MFBL God
My score archive