Main Menu

Sin and Punishment 2

Started by adverse, September 03, 2009, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

Out October 29th in Japan.  Anybody gonna pick it up?

EOJ

OOOh, tempting. I'd have to get a Wii though. That's not so tempting.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

gsl

Yes, but not the Japanese version, sadly.  That is a really sweet cover, though.

Kinda makes me want to haul out the N64 and give it another go; that or just break down and finally get it on the VC.

fuse

I'll be grabbing it. First Wii game I'll have bought in a while.

That boxart is gorgeous.

adverse

I can't be the only one about to shell out for a Wii (mainly) for this game.   :righton:

I will try to justify it with Monster Hunter 3 and Oboro Muramasa as well...

zap

I will also get a Wii (mainly) for this and Oboromuramasa, don't know when though.

Megalixir

Quote from: adverse on October 05, 2009, 02:18:53 AM
I can't be the only one about to shell out for a Wii (mainly) for this game.   :righton:

Note that you need to pay monthly in order to play MH3 online.

bucklemyshoe

Quote from: adverse on October 05, 2009, 02:18:53 AM

I'm going to shell out for Fragile. This, Muramasa and Tatsunoko vs Capcom will all just be bonuses.

adverse

adverse

uuuugh

Postcard set available only if you preorder at Yodobashi Akiba

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2009/10/19/38273.html

Must gets

fuse

Damn those are nice.

Damn I'm not going to be able to get those :(

fuse

This is shipping from Play-Asia now. Should have it in time for the weekend  :righton:

adverse

Just finished the game in Easy mode.  Wow, completely amazing.

This is truly an action game worthy of the title next-generation, despite being on Wii.  The pacing is just intensely rapid: you're always going from fight to fight, building up multipliers, dodging, weaving, locking-on, shooting and slashing.  This is definitely on my games of the year list.

fuse

I had a quick 30 minute blast at this last night and would echo these comments - it's very fast paced and really fun. Stupid question though - I couldn't find how you melee? It's not waggle is it :(

adverse

NR777

This is actually getting a US release this Spring.  Pity I sold my Wii.

EOJ

Cool beans. I'm getting a USA Wii for Christmas this year (yes, I'm 12), so this will come in handy when Spring rolls 'round.
My score archive

adverse

neomoe

I don't have a Wii yet, but have been really interested in this game.  I have the original on N64 and I pretty much only play that, Star Fox 64, and Excitebike 64 on the console.  I probably won't be getting a Wii too soon as there is a large back-log of games I want to get for systems I already have.  But once I am caught up w/ my current want list, I will certainly buy a Wii.  Sin & Punishment 2 and Punch Out will be the 2 first games I get for it  :righton:

Hopefully by then the Wii's price will drop down to like $150 or less too :)

gsl

Wish they'd be a bit more specific on the release date. :(  In contrast to, like, the console's entire lifespan, suddenly there's a whole deluge of stuff I really want coming out in the space of a few months.  I've already missed the ball and need to catch up on NMH2 and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, there's Fragile in February and Sakura Taisen in March, and now this at some point.  There hasn't been a year off to such a promising start for any console in a while, to my memory (and IMO).

EOJ

Yeah, if it's supposed to come out 1Q, then it has to be released by the end of March. Which is only 2 months away. Wonder why they won't just pick a date and release it. It's not like the localization is going to take a whole bunch of work.
My score archive

EOJ

According to Nintendo's press event today, the official NA release date is June 7th.  :(
Nintendo disappoints yet again.
My score archive

gsl

Yay for official release date.  Boo for failing at first quarter.

I initially read the date as July 7th and was cursing that it would be vying for my attention with Deathsmiles.  This way, the game gets a good month to do what it needs to.

adpag

This came out in the UK a week or 2 ago. I like it, but I'm finding it pretty challenging on normal difficulty level, though my lack of skill is the main cause...

Nice to have a reason to turn the Wii on, first time in a long time, though I've got Monster Hunter Tri to play now too.