Mushihimesama Futari Black Label

Started by EOJ, December 10, 2007, 09:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

QuoteI just screwed up a great chance to beat my Maniac mode score.

Well, I got a 2.93 billion God Mode clear.  Of course I couldn't get another measley 70,000 points.

KOMA

After some credits on original mode to improve the stage 1,i try my chance in god mode to get the bilion!Mission accomplished! :D

1,002,156,995 -  -TUG - Stage 4 Boss
I take the pic when my sister give me back my camera

GaijinPunch

I keep cocking up all my good runs.  My new thing is turning Stage 2 and 3 into a complete fist fucking.
Not getting a 3 bil clear will give me reason enough to fire it up again in a few months.

So:

God Mode (Reco)
GaijinPunch - 2,950,881,788 - Stage 5 (Boss)

EOJ

Yeah, Stage 3 is the killer in the game. I haven't really learned how to do a good, safe Stage 5 yet either. Then again I haven't played the game
much over the past couple weeks. Been mostly Ibara Kuro and MMP.

Anyway, nice job on the score! Do you want me to put that one up, or your 2.93 bil ALL?
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

GaijinPunch

Put this one up.  It's higher, and it will motivate me to try break it a bit later.  Just need a break for now, as I've played this solid for 6 weeks.  Since my new monitor has no speakers and no audio jacks off the of the RGB cable yet, I'll probably bust out my Dreamast (VGA box taps the sound).  I never cleared Shikigami no Shiro II, so I might try that.  There's a stack of console games I want to play as well. :)

As for a safe Stage 5: I find it to be pretty easy except for the lamps at the first... I have to bomb for one of them.  The mid-boss can be tricky, so I try to have at least one bomb there.  The rest is a breeze though (comparatively -- even easier than stage 4).  You have to anticipate the lamps.  Once you figure out where they are, you're good.

henry dark

Original

91,963,985 - henry dark - Stage 4 - Palm

EOJ

My score archive

henry dark

Original

128,350,767 - henry dark - stage 5 - Palm

Finally got past the hundred million mark and well into stage 5! Going for my first ever 1CC now and really confidant I can do it. This score is shitty compared to the rest of you but I'm still proud of it! I don't have the PCB, I have to trek into the arcade in town to play it, but I still manage to squeeze one or two credits a week in.

EOJ

Nice improvement, and good luck on the 1CC. I'm sure you'll get it soon.
My score archive

EOJ

Finally broke 700mil in Maniac!

MANIAC MODE - RECO
763,183,705 - EOJ - ALL (Lx1, Bx3)

Scores at the end of each stage:

ST1: 68mil
ST2: 310mil
ST3: 445mil
ST4: 552mil

No miss up until the end of Stage 5. All in all I am very satisfied with this - pretty much maxed out my current stage strats on this run with very few mistakes, though I missed 20-25mil on Stage 2 (on the run just before this one I ended stage 2 with 335mil). Just have to relax on the last boss so I don't lose lives needlessly - had a stupid death towards the end that cost me 30mil (and inches away from 800mil).:/

Now the quest for 800+mil begins. :D
My score archive

EOJ

First God mode credit in awhile:

GOD MODE - RECO
2,257,569,836 - EOJ - Stage 5

Ended my credit at the second half of the ST5 midboss fight, but that's not too bad considering I got to Stage 5 with no lives and no bombs left, and somehow danced through that lantern section in the beginning without a scratch. Too bad my Stage 4 was horrendous, with next to no points and deaths left and right.
My score archive

EOJ

Gave Palm a shot again:

GOD MODE - PALM
1,832,237,568 - EOJ - Stage 5

Got past the midboss for the first time ever, but died on one of the lanterns right after.:mad:

Might as well throw up this as well:

MANIAC MODE - PALM
584,873,331 - EOJ - Stage 5 (Boss)

Got it a few weeks back, but never got around to posting it.
My score archive

bloodflowers

Original mode, Reco:
301,469,214 - bloodflowers - Stage 5

I wish I'd known that extra life drops in ST5 before revealing it near the top of the screen, while scrolling backwards.

GaijinPunch

Quote from: bloodflowersOriginal mode, Reco:
301,469,214 - bloodflowers - Stage 5

I wish I'd known that extra life drops in ST5 before revealing it near the top of the screen, while scrolling backwards.
You'll be ready for it next time.  Wait until you have to get it in God Mode w/ all those lamps that shoot shit back at you.

EOJ

It's easier to get in God mode, as you just use the bottom lantern right before it for a bullet cancel, and cruise on over to pick it up. It's easy to get nailed by a fast bullet from the Bomb-carrier right before the 1UP in Original mode. It's happened to me more than once, and is always followed by a loud &%#$.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

I've only played through original a couple of times.
The trick in God is actually hitting the lamp w/o the other stuff shooting you, or of course the not being lined up properly w/ the lamp.  The scroll speed isn't exactly slow.

EOJ

I've never had any problems with it in God, in fact it's ridiculously easy. Too bad I've yet to get there on a credit yet, so it's a rather moot point for now.:/
My score archive

KOMA

Is there any maniac replay somewhere?
I'm definitely back on it since MMP hate me :(

RAR

There's one on zakk's website if you checked out the thread started by him in another forum on this site, but don't expect a superplay performance, though.

KOMA

Yeah,i've already this,it looks like my run:o

EOJ

I'm happy.

GOD MODE - RECO
2,766,151,307 - EOJ - ALL (Lx0, Bx3)

A death in stage 2 (LOL), then I no missed stages 3 and 4, a death towards the end of stage 5 (though note I got through the first half of the stage + the midboss with no bombs), got to Larsa with 3 lives and 3 bombs, and took her down. :D
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Congrats.  Going to go for more score?

EOJ

Thanks. It sorta came out of the blue. Only played 2 credits today, haven't played it for a number of days, and boom, I'm at the last boss with 3 lives left. Got through the first phase of the boss with only 3 bombs, even somehow dodged that nasty pattern at the end. I could have finished with a spare life actually, but I suicided at the end as I had no bombs left, so the spare life was worthless - I'd rather have the small bomb bonus from the 3 bombs after the suicide.

I'd like to break 3bil, but for the time being I don't see myself playing it too much. I'm more interested in Maniac mode. I'd like to get a 900+mil score there.

I like God mode a lot, but Maniac is the real jewel on the PCB, as far as I am concerned.
My score archive

KOMA

Maniac Mode - RECO
475,818,757 - TUG - Stage 5 Boss

A bit frustrating run....the 500 M was so close if i had not lost stupidly life in stage 5

Ast-Kot

Ast-Kot 613.234.778 Original Mode All reko...

Sorry but I couldn't take the photo of my score....cause my cell phone battery goes bad....The next tima I'll post it..
I saw some good pattern to improved the score on the 3? and 4? stage  from Ram the past weekend:/
あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

EOJ

I'm getting better with Palm. :D

GOD MODE - PALM
2,361,231,949 - EOJ - Stage 5

Made it a bit past the ST5 midboss.
My score archive

Ast-Kot

DBS reach at alpha station 3.2xx.xxx with reko;:shock:

I saw him play yesterday...:shock:
あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

zlk

All reco original mode 266,904,811  (L-1, B-2)

KOMA

Maniac Mode  Palm

497,583,856 - TUG - Stage 5 Boss

EOJ

Finally cleared Maniac with Palm:

MANIAC MODE - PALM
668,198,610 - EOJ - ALL (Lx0, Bx3)

End of stage scores:
1: 32mil :laugh:
2: 304mil
3: 438mil
4: 520mil (2 deaths)