Main Menu

Japanese arcade locator?

Started by Kaneda, June 28, 2008, 03:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaneda

I remember someone not too long ago posting a link to a website that listed arcades in Japan and what games are found in each. Anyone have that link handy (or something similar)?

EOJ

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://shooter.wiki.cmssquare.com/index.php

You can search by game name, or search for specific arcades by location.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Kaneda

Thanks!

Still not sure exactly where I'm moving to next month but hopefully there will be a cabinet or two nearby.

EOJ

Nice, did you get a job there or is it for study? How long?
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Tokyo, right?  You got a job sorted?

Kaneda

I'd love it if it were Tokyo, but it's gonna be teaching English so I'll likely be stuck in a podunk town somewhere. Maybe after I do it for a year or so I can transfer to a city. I don't plan on moving back to America so I'm sure I'll make it to a big city eventually.

EOJ

Cool, good luck with it. Looking forward to seeing some Mushi Futari Black Label Original mode scores from you. :righton:
My score archive

Kaneda

As luck would have it, my job just called me and I'm going to be in a small resort town an hour outside of Tokyo...so kickass! And it looks like I'm going in just three weeks.

Looking forward to trying out these recent Cave games.

GaijinPunch

Cool.  Is this a long term move?
Congrats either way.  Much nicer when someone else is footing the bill.

Kaneda

Yea this is for keeps. Granted, I'd rather not be teaching for the rest of my years, but we'll see what happens.

I'll be in Tokyo for a few days at the end of the month so maybe I'll run into you at Shibuya Kaikan, GP.

GaijinPunch

I should be around.  Drop me a line w/ some specific dates and times.