EOJ

Loke test at Club Sega March 1 & 2, for both of you out there who care:

http://www.mile-stone.co.jp/product/next/new_top.html
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

GaijinPunch

Doesn't it seem strange that there were loke tests for this game as far back as September... and it was shown at the AM Show as well, no?

EOJ

Yeah, apparently they've spent time overhauling the game because it was such crap before. Same story with Raiden IV, which turned out pretty nice in the end, from what I've read. Also that Mamoru-kun game - it was shown at the 2007 show, then again at the 2008 one, with lots of stuff changed.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Maybe I should give them another chance?  Still... you can't polish a turd, can you?

EOJ

I'd give Mamoru-kun another chance. Grev is good company, and they seem to be taking their time polishing the gameplay on the game (along with Gulti). I have little faith in Milestone - they churn out the same cookie-cutter crap over and over.
My score archive

EOJ

Update: this game was released today (6/10/2008) in Japan. This guy is already playing the game at Mikado in Shinjuku:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/stghajimemasita/archives/1130207.html

He talks about the requirement to get to the TLB. Something about getting enough keys. I can't be bothered to read through it right now due to lack of interest in the game, but if anyone is interested, there you go.

(I think it's pretty funny that they abbreviate "name" as "NAM")
My score archive

gsl

Saw mention of this somewhere on shmups, but Play-Asia has a port to the Wii listed as coming out on November 13th; there's no cover art so it's hard to tell how legit it is.

zlk