Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets [February 24, 2011, JP X360] REGION FREE

Started by EOJ, August 14, 2010, 03:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

-Release Date is February 24th, 2011
-There will be both an LE and SE
-Both LE and SE have the same cover art. The LE comes with two soundtrack CDs (30 tracks total) - one for PS and one for MMP.
-Both the LE and SE will be region free, playable on any X360 worldwide
-Both LE and SE come with a download card that gives you the special Matsuri version of Muchi Muchi Pork that has Pink Sweets bosses. This is not a "preorder bonus." The SE will come with this card in its entire first print. If there is a second printing of the SE, it  will not include this card. This card will most likely be included INSIDE of the DVD case, just like Mushi Futari 1.5 and Daifukkatsu 1.5. There should be a sticker on the outside of the SE saying the DLC is included inside.
-Game modes are:
a)MMP Arcade
b)MMP ver 1.01 Arcade
c)PS Arcade
d)PS ver 1.01 Arcade
e)MMP Arrange
f)PS Arrange

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Joe T.

I was really bummed about selling both my Pink Sweets and MMP PCBs.  Now I'm only just a little bummed.  This is awesome news, y'all.   :righton:  Hopefully my launch model JP 360 stays alive until spring.

Plasmo

OMFG!
OMFG!!
OMFG!!!!!!

I can't believe it! Wow, just WOW!!!

??? :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :mad: :cool: :lol: =D :righton: :o

Best news of the decade. I love you CAVE!

EOJ

Pretty crazy, isn't it. Both games are going to look really pretty with HD graphics.
My score archive

Plasmo

Omg I hope they don't release it as Xbox Live titles. I can't go online with my 360, so I'd have to kill myself when these two games are released AND I cannot play them.

Still feeling completly overwhelmed. I would've never expected these two games, seeing how unpopular they are.

EOJ

It's a disc-release, don't worry. It will be an Xbox Live title (just like every other Cave game), as it will use the usual online leaderboards, replays, and so forth. Xbox Live is different from XBLA.  ;)
My score archive

KoD

Quote from: EOJ on August 14, 2010, 03:41:21 AM
Pretty crazy, isn't it. Both games are going to look really pretty with HD graphics.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08/14/cave_festival_live_report/
"The games will not have high res visuals, but will have new modes."

As long as they look more like the ketsui port and less like the galudaII arcade mode...

EOJ

Darn. I didn't hear that part in the announcement.

Let's hope M2 is doing the ports! Though they weren't mentioned in the announcement.
My score archive

HVL

This is pretty awesome, who could've thought this would really happen. I'm very glad it's retail, downloadables are such bullshit.

twoup

WOW!!! I always envisioned but never expected this. It's exactly what I wanted. The other announcements are awesome as well but this one takes the cake.

EOJ

I bet they include that Festival PCB version of MMP with Pink Sweets bosses as one of the arrange modes. Or maybe via a preorder DLC card.
My score archive

emphatic

fuse

Awesome news. I am not mad on Pink Sweets, but what I've played of MMP has been ace, so to get the two in one package is great news. Can't wait!

Monouchi

Lusche

wow cave is going all out with the ports now on 360 (assuming dangun is for 360)

nearly every cave game is getting a port or are playable on mame ...
only (dfk bl)?, ibara bl and akai katana left ...

the next 6 months will be big ...
guwange, dangun, ps, mmp and dfk and finaly a doj patch :-*

supergrafx

njiska

Finally i'll have a chance to play MMP without buying the PCB. This has been the best Cave Festival ever. In fact this is even better than Christmas. Sanata never gave me such cool gifts. I hope we find out who's doing the port soon.
Hey look I have a crappy blog -- Njiska v3

DOJ - Pride of wankers and elitists everywhere!

lmagus

Quote from: njiska on August 14, 2010, 09:32:39 AM
This has been the best Cave Festival ever. In fact this is even better than Christmas.

Way better! :P

cstarflare

I kept telling myself, as soon as I have enough saved up I'll buy a Pink Sweets board.

Now I don't have to! Fuck yeah

GaijinPunch

We should start a pool on which version/bugs make it into the port.

Eyedol

cstarflare

I'm hoping infinite lives stay in Pink Sweets (NOT A BUG etc), but that there is some sort of separate support for non-infinite life scores. Separate leaderboards or something.

Plasmo

If the infinite score bug won't make it on the disc it'd be quite ridiculous. Noone would ever be able to clear the game. ^-^
Plus you wouldn't be able to compare your scores with the Arcade version. The release would be quite useless actually.

brentsg

This one is definitely unexpected.

Trying to envision Pink Sweets arrange modes makes my head hurt.

HVL

Quote from: Plasmo on August 14, 2010, 10:55:20 AM
If the infinite score bug won't make it on the disc it'd be quite ridiculous. Noone would ever be able to clear the game. ^-^
Plus you wouldn't be able to compare your scores with the Arcade version. The release would be quite useless actually.

Let's hope Asada won't be in charge of this one!

BIL

neomoe

Wow, so much great news...and all on the same day too.

Not to mention, today is my birthday as well....finding out about all these ports today is an awesome birthday present :)

EOJ

They always use the last bug-fixed revision for the port, so it will have the infinite lives trick in there.
My score archive

eckart

Greatest news of the year!
- Now i have to find my xbox360 jp back. :)