Main Menu

WR scores [OLD THREAD]

Started by Plasmo, December 31, 2007, 08:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Wow, awesome scores. Thanks for the update.

And yeah, Arcadia is pretty weird about things.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

moozooh

Surprising Garegga improvement binge with a ridiculous 20.6 million top score, too. By the way, what exactly are the things Kamui has been linking on his Twitter? I have a persisting problem with Nicovideo, nevermind the Japanese language.
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

croikle

Looks like something about live streaming through nico. I should check that out, it might be cool.

EOJ

TAC got a new WR in Deathsmiles MBL w/ Windia today at the Wasshoi event. New score:

My score archive

croikle

That's a pretty big jump, and on a live run too. Must have been awesome to be there.

EOJ

New Deathsmiles II scores from the latest Arcadia:

WSM-MKZ - 1,418,257,283 - Casper ( B→C→D route, Life?5 Bomb ?0) 
Futasoba - 2,000,664,785 - Lei

Finally 2bil with Lei!  :o
My score archive

Lusche

wow thats pretty sick ...
wtb replay

cstarflare

Just curious, why doesn't the thread on the cowboy site get updated anymore? I always liked having a one-stop source for this stuff.

CIB

Quote from: EOJ
Become fluent in Japanese, get a WR score in a shooting game (and tape the run), and move to Japan, and you might be able to join their club. Otherwise, forget about it.

I don't know much about the shmup top-players community, but as a tetris grand master player, I have access to some of those japanese "you can watch it but if you share it you'll be banned from the group" videos. And I live in france and don't speak much japanese.
I also have watched the snow bros world record video at a friend's house (who is playing a couple of pre 1995 games in order to get world records and seems to be a member of those underground circles) who told me it was the same, he could be fired from the circle if he shared it.
I still don't understand this fact. Funniest thing is I've asked a couple of guys why they didn't share their videos, they didn't understand my question, it was normal for them lol

super play

Quote from: CIB on July 05, 2010, 04:50:06 AM

I also have watched the snow bros world record video at a friend's house

?? WR for Sow Bros is made in 1990, No VHS or DVD available.

Plasmo

Quote from: cstarflareJust curious, why doesn't the thread on the cowboy site get updated anymore? I always liked having a one-stop source for this stuff.

Sorry for letting you wait for so long. It's updated again!

http://cowboy.ikaruga.co.uk/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=147

lmk if I've missed something.

Quote from: EOJDMTetsu got a 617mil score in Deathsmiles w/ Windia (EX) on the xbox 360 port a few days ago, which is higher than his PCB record. The replay is up on xbox live (it's obviously worth watching).

May I ask for the exact score? Would be nice if I could add it to the list. :)

zlk

BGR-44 scored over 65 million in donpachi.  He had the exact score on his website in the downloads section under OTABA, but then he took it down for some reason.  I thought I wrote the score down or posted it somewhere but I cannot find it. 

super play

Quote from: zlk on July 28, 2010, 08:56:41 PM
BGR-44 scored over 65 million in donpachi.  He had the exact score on his website in the downloads section under OTABA, but then he took it down for some reason.  I thought I wrote the score down or posted it somewhere but I cannot find it.  

You can find correct score in ARCA project, with other new score:

Battle Garegga new WR (Gain) 20.720.100

Plasmo

What's ARCA project? You have a link?

And thanks for the new Garegga score. Amazes me every time I see an improvement, sheer craziness!

cstarflare

Quote from: Plasmo on July 28, 2010, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: cstarflareJust curious, why doesn't the thread on the cowboy site get updated anymore? I always liked having a one-stop source for this stuff.

Very much appreciated.

super play

Quote from: Plasmo on July 29, 2010, 03:28:05 AM
What's ARCA project? You have a link?

And thanks for the new Garegga score. Amazes me every time I see an improvement, sheer craziness!

Remember AIVA database? ARCA is the successor of that project. Is a word file offline but is possible downloaded.

However donpachi score was 65.728.350.

super play

Sonic Wings 1 new WR with IDS

Player AXIOM-せのん

I think this score will appear in Arcadia next september / october 2010.

moozooh

Quote from: Plasmo on July 28, 2010, 10:16:52 AM

http://cowboy.ikaruga.co.uk/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=147
Thanks Plasmo, much appreciated!

EOJ

Highest Muchi Muchi Pork Harahara mode score I've seen (173,373,160 w/ Momo, by AKF):

http://www9.plala.or.jp/nakanoryuzo/HS/Front.html

He got it back in July 2007, just a few months after the game was released.
My score archive

super play

Tons of news from Arcadia october 2010 (retrogame):

ARMED POLICE BATRIDER: 29,317,110 ADS-J.J
F/A (5WAY AUTOFIRE) 2,069,900 CYR-せたろ~
GUN FRONTIER 2,797,100 DBS
SENGOKU ACE: (INUOUMARU) 1,876,700 嘘スコ許すまじ D.I
SENGOKU ACE: (GENNAI) 1,886,500 さらばアババ D.I
SONIC WINGS 3 (KOWFUL) 3,517,500 みここ旧ver
DRAGON BLAZE (QUEID) 4,163,300 CYS-SAK(37mania)
NAMCO CLASSIC 1 (GALAGA ARRANGE) 1,416,870 CYR-WAR
WANGANSENSOU (BEGINNER) 8,401,900 KDK-TAKEYUKI 

EOJ

Thanks for the info!  :righton:
My score archive

moozooh

Quote from: super play on September 03, 2010, 02:52:36 PMARMED POLICE BATRIDER: 29,317,110 ADS-J.J

Well I'll be damned, it's been a while since the last update on this game! Really hoping a replay will leak somehow.

Does it say what the team was?

super play

I not have Arcadia october now (but preview only), I'll receive this magazine at the end of september.

In arcadia october I confirm also SONIC WINGS (IDS) 1,612,900

In november or dicember issue will appear a new score for ketsui from SPS: 564,255,702.

EOJ

Quote from: super play on September 05, 2010, 02:34:15 AM
new score for ketsui from SPS: 564,255,702.

Wow, that's crazy.
My score archive

brokenhalo

Quote from: EOJ on September 05, 2010, 03:50:55 AM
Quote from: super play on September 05, 2010, 02:34:15 AM
new score for ketsui from SPS: 564,255,702.

Wow, that's crazy.

you would think he'd be sick of ketsui by now. i wonder if he's shooting for a certain number before he calls it quits.

super play

ARCADIA n. 126 (retrogaming)

Great Mahou Daisakusen (Karte) 88,293,470 マッキ二等兵
Ketsui (Tsuujou - Type A) 473,203,243 SPS@1周2.9億出せるかも!?
Sengoku Ace (Gennou) 1,900,700 D.I
Battle Garegga (Flying Baron) 15,710,770 SST
Wangan Sensou (beginner) 8,642,600 KDK-TAKEYUKI

EOJ

SPS playing Tsuujou now? Makes sense. Looks like he's getting near 290mil in the first loop.
My score archive

Kaneda

There's a number of new DFK scores as well, most notably a new top overall score of 1.046 trillion with the C-P, just barely edging out Yusemi's score.

Sorry I can't recall the player nor the exact score, but there's unfortunately little reason for me to buy the magazine these days outside of that one hi-score column.

brokenhalo

Quote from: Kaneda on October 11, 2010, 08:46:33 AM
There's a number of new DFK scores as well, most notably a new top overall score of 1.046 trillion with the C-P, just barely edging out Yusemi's score.

Sorry I can't recall the player nor the exact score, but there's unfortunately little reason for me to buy the magazine these days outside of that one hi-score column.

camera phone?  >:D