Hi ! What's the point playing something else than Cave ? :)

Started by -S.L-, August 06, 2020, 08:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-S.L-

Hello,

I'm a French player under the name -S.L-
I almost got full collection of full kit PCB and certainly have all of them in 320/ps2/switch (aka modern consoles)  =D

I own a very unique and special SDOJ PCB (i believe the only one), the developper one, sold to me by mistake by Cave. You can enter dev mode where you can access to multiple options such as skipping stages, being able to see the hitbox of anything (bullets, ennemies), infinite recharge of hyper during game, total invincibility, no sprite at all etc etc... very fun and perfect for cheating !. Although i would like to mention that my score that I have posted in the score thread is genuine, i am a well known player in the French community with high scores, all being visible on either online leaderboard or youtube videos. I actually have a 15 billions score on SDOJ on youtube, being a pretty sloppy run too, lots of lives lost, therefore couple of billions lots as clear bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CarxTKHTy6A

I've been playing shoot them up since 1991, but I believe I can only play Cave's now a day. I tried Raizing and Psikyo but...sadly it just doesn't click with me  :displeased:

My favortie being (you guessed it) SDOJ. My least being Pink Sweets, i even wonder if i'll ever put that PCB in the cab one day to play it. I know it works, at least !  :laugh:

I play for score, I'll put mine here once in a while if you don't mind ! Currently discovering Espgaluda 2, let's see what happens !

SuperPang

Quote from: -S.L- on August 06, 2020, 08:49:45 AM
I own a very unique and special SDOJ PCB (i believe the only one), the developper one, sold to me by mistake by Cave.
Congratulations on your early retirement.

EOJ

Welcome to the forums! If you mainly play CAVE games, this is the only forum in the world dedicated solely to their games, so you came to the right place.  :righton:

Great to see you posting scores in the high score threads as well.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

-S.L-

this is actually the reason why I suscribed here, it's focussed on CAVE only (mostly !)

i have more score to post that I did in the past few years (I had a 3 or 4 years break) but I'm coming back, I cleared Esprade 2 weeks ago and i'm now focussing on Espgaluda 2  =D

EOJ

You might also want to start your own scoring thread in the "Individual Style" forum. That's a great way to keep your scores in one place, to update your score progress with comments, and it makes it easy for others to find your scores as well.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

kibo

Welcome here dude, Nice to see you with your special SDOJ  :righton: