Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5 [JP XBOX 360, 2009] REGION FREE W/ SCANLINES

Started by EOJ, April 21, 2009, 02:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Quote from: GaijinPunch on October 15, 2009, 07:28:42 PM
Did they specifically say something about the foreign orders?  

EOJ made the comparison since DS was region locked, and Futari isn't.

Bingo. Cave isn't seeing any more preorders whether the game is region locked or not. But there is still a month to release, so perhaps there will be more preorders from foreigners in that time.

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

StarCreator

The question that leaves is, what percentage of all preorders were importers?  Because it's not like region locking stopped a decent chunk of us getting Deathsmiles...

I really hope they put the actual breakdown up somewhere.

Megalixir

Sure, let's magically pull statistics we don't have out of our ass.

StarCreator

I said I was hoping they'd put it up.  Sorry for rambling aloud.

GaijinPunch

Quote from: StarCreator on October 16, 2009, 08:07:32 AM
I said I was hoping they'd put it up. 

My 2 year old even understood what you meant.

PROMETHEUS

NR777

Quote from: PROMETHEUS on October 18, 2009, 12:05:46 PM
So if I order this :
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-15-futari-70-3cq6.html

Even though it says NTSC-J, it will play on a PAL Xbox 360, right ?

Yes.  Apparently play-asia didn't get the memo.

daiisuki

Well I think that Play-Asia will confirm the Region free game once they will have the official copy.

If some people knows that story, ArcSystem said that BlazBlue XBOX360 US/JAP version would be region free 3 months before release, so we European players were as happy as angry when they said a month before release that it was finally region locked and pretending the reason was just a "miss" from the developpers ...

Play-Asia woud not take the risk against their customer even if officials said that Mushihime futari will be region free until they test the game in their office...

EOJ

I wonder if they'll release any vids of Maniac or Ultra modes (plain Jane 1.5, not Arrange) before release. So far we've seen nothing other than a few stills of Maniac mode from Famitsu.

Why do I care? Slowdown, of course. While Cave got it right with DS, Futari 1.5 was done by M2. Yes, M2 has a good track record in regard to ports, but they've never handled anything with so much slowdown before. Much like DS, Futari 1.5 is a game that would be ruined by inaccurate slowdown.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Quotebut they've never handled anything with so much slowdown before.

And Galuda 2 will be even worse. O_o
Scary.

neomoe

so is the artwork they have up on play-asia actually the one for the limited edition?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-3j1c.html

it sucks

daiisuki

I just would like to notify that the preorders for Futari LE on Play-Asia are opened.

Only ONE preorder by customer is allowed wich indicate the low availability of the product ;)

Monouchi

I love the LE artwork.  =D
...but I am buying the normal edition...  :-\

HVL

Quote from: neomoe on October 20, 2009, 09:50:09 AM
so is the artwork they have up on play-asia actually the one for the limited edition?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-3j1c.html

it sucks

Yes and yes.

P-A took way too long to get the LE preorders up and I don't give a shit anymore, not especially with that cover art.

GaijinPunch

Monouchi

Well, if you buy an LE and want to trade to the normal cover, give me  a call.  =D

skykid

Quote from: SuperPangWhere DOJ rapes you, DFK grabs your boob then runs away

StarCreator

bucklemyshoe

EOJ

New blog post:

Futari has passed the safety certification (bug test, etc), and so it is now 100% complete. All we have to do now is wait for the release day.

Asada says they'll move into the Galuda 2 port full time now. Wonder if they already finished Futari Black Label too, as he no longer mentions it.
My score archive

EOJ

Acheivements are up (in Japanese):

http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/879.html

They all look easy breezy - 300mil in Maniac mode is very easy. Nowhere near as hard as getting 300mil in Deathsmiles.
I was hoping they'd make it 500mil instead, as that's about 1/2 of the world record (300mil is about 1/2 of the DS world record, in comparison).
My score archive

cstarflare

Quote from: EOJ on October 22, 2009, 10:28:18 PM
New blog post:

Futari has passed the safety certification (bug test, etc), and so it is now 100% complete. All we have to do now is wait for the release day.

Asada says they'll move into the Galuda 2 port full time now. Wonder if they already finished Futari Black Label too, as he no longer mentions it.

Have they mentioned MBL 1.1 lately? I've been waiting for that for a while now, and I was hoping to get some time with it before Futari steals my soul.

EOJ

I don't think we'll see MBL 1.1 until early next year. They'll probably toss it in as filler until Galuda 2 drops.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

I don't see the "no miss Ultra Mode" achievement...

EOJ

Maybe it's one of the secret achievements. I'd bet it's just 1CC Ultra, rather than no miss.
My score archive

NR777

Quote from: GaijinPunch on October 23, 2009, 02:00:20 AM
I don't see the "no miss Ultra Mode" achievement...

Has anyone actually done that?  If so, I need video.

Plasmo

It has yet to be done in the orignal Mushihime, it'll mostl probably never happen in either of them. I'm surprised that it actually happened for Mushi's Arrange mode...

GaijinPunch

It was a joke, obviously.  I don't think a no miss is going to happen, and I don't think Cave is going to tempt anyone to try w/ some bullshit achievement.

NR777

Quote from: GaijinPunch on October 24, 2009, 08:20:20 AM
It was a joke, obviously.  I don't think a no miss is going to happen, and I don't think Cave is going to tempt anyone to try w/ some bullshit achievement.

I knew that...it would be hilarious to see people try, however.  That Achievement would age people ten years from stress alone, another five from disappointment and regret, not to mention the real time devoted to attempting something that ludicrous.   

EOJ

I don't think this was mentioned here before, but Asada recently mentioned the Futari LE will be in an over-sized DVD box case. It will not be a cardboard slipcase with the normal edition package and soundtrack housed inside, like the Deathsmiles LE (and Mamoru-kun LE) was.

So, you will not get the regular edition cover art with the Futari LE.
My score archive