Mushihimesama Bug Panic for iPhone, Fall 2010

Started by phrenzee, September 10, 2010, 03:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brentsg

Bah my iPhone4 is jail broken and I'm afraid to upgrade beyond 4.0 so I can't get it.  iPad isn't up to 4.x yet.. 

Icarus

You can currently JB the iP4 on 4.1 using limerain or greenpoison. If you're reliant on a carrier unlock like ultrasnow, however, you might be better off waiting.

SP3RRFEUER

I think rewarding risky play with high scores is important. [Toshiaki Tomizawa]

MX7

Downloaded this about an hour ago and I'm enjoying it loads. Surprisingly tough too, which is promising. And it looks lovely too :D Music hasn't really jumped out at me yet, which is odd given the pedigree involved, but I'll give it time. Good stuff all round.

brentsg

Quote from: Icarus on November 18, 2010, 11:05:49 AM
You can currently JB the iP4 on 4.1 using limerain or greenpoison. If you're reliant on a carrier unlock like ultrasnow, however, you might be better off waiting.

Thanks, I'll check into it. 

Nah I don't need any carrier unlock, just use it for wireless tethering to 3G now and then.

Danza

The control mode, "Auto-Correct" is quite good I think. I was using "fixed" and some of the boss fights especially were really tough, once I changed it over it was much more manageable. Not sure if it'll be good for everyone of course.

I'm pleasantly surprised. Fun game!

Hive

so, it looks like the Mushi series is 3-for-3!  :lol:
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

sh00g

Final boss is making me rage. Not because of the bullet patterns or the 3 forms, its the fact that half the shit I can dodge I simply can't because of these shit controls.

SuperPang

lillin

I bought this today, its quite enjoyable, adventure mode can gets boring quick, but score attack is intense fun.
The one problem i have with it, are the controls they are iffy to say the least. One more thing, the little comics between stages, they should have hired a better artist for those. Not saying they are bad, just that they look a bit unprofessional.

twoup

QuoteDid you try downloading it via iTunes?

That's exactly what I did so I didn't notice it wasn't in the ipads internal itunes store. Anyway looks like I had a sad for nothing, I grabbed Jubeat plus and a few song packs while waiting the week for the new ios and it made things very tolerable. Bug Panic is alright, controls take a bit of getting used to but I like the art and music so far, I know my woman will go nuts when she sees reco's sprite running around, very 'cute' and all that.