Official Cave preorder update thread

Started by EOJ, November 21, 2010, 05:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Quote from: HVL on December 01, 2010, 07:29:13 AM
Hey, EOJ. Can you affil. link the LE too? I don't know how to use affils without a direct link.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-nmy-71-br-49-en-84-j-70-421l.html

Or you can just click on any of the play-asia banners on the site, then search for mmp/ps, and order.

Thanks.  :)
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

Quote from: SuperPang on December 01, 2010, 08:19:31 AM
I think I'll go with VGI as my $12 coupon doesn't seem to work because it's a 2011 preorder. :whyioughtta:

That's weird, my $12 off coupon works for a 2011 preorder.
My score archive

SuperPang

HVL

Fuckaduck! My VGI order didn't arrive today either, and P-A's criminally slow air mail takes probably 2 more weeks. Good going...

Put the Muchi Pink LE preorder in. Totally hyped up for both games after seeing the PV.

sh00g

Quote from: EOJ on December 01, 2010, 01:26:04 PM
Quote from: HVL on December 01, 2010, 07:29:13 AM
Hey, EOJ. Can you affil. link the LE too? I don't know how to use affils without a direct link.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-nmy-71-br-49-en-84-j-70-421l.html

Or you can just click on any of the play-asia banners on the site, then search for mmp/ps, and order.

Thanks.  :)

Pre ordered. I hope it arrives here without much trouble. I'd hate to go through what you did with customs and all.

EOJ

I ordered two MMP/PS SEs from P-A using my $12 off coupon. One for me, one for the photo competition winner.  :righton:
My score archive

HVL

I just got a call my SE has arrived. About damn time.

Plasmo

I think I'm going to pass on DFK, not my cup of tea. On the bright side I've preordered PS/MMP regular edition. Now I can only pray to get the dlc card, would be too awesome!

phrenzee

Just preordered MMP/PS standard edition using affiliate link (my token of appreciation for this great site) and Play-Asias $7 coupon. The next few months can pass quickly now, please :)

emphatic

Videgameimports now accepts pre-orders for DDP-DFK BL (retail). I just placed an order last night, and made a note that I would like to pre-order MMP/PS as well.

I received an e-mail from Lee where he asked which version of the latter I wanted so if you're on the fence pre-ordering because of MMP/PS is not yet available, you can do what I did. I also stated that I want the RE (as long as it contains the DLC bonus).

HVL

Play.com is taking preorders for the DS Deluxe Edition, 24.99?/34.99? shipped.

neomoe

hey guys
Did DFK BL ever go up for pre-order at Play-Asia?

Or did they sell out of them already??

EOJ

My score archive

neomoe

ahh gotcha, sorry I must have missed that  :-[

emphatic

Now how in the hell did I miss that MMP/PS doesn't arrive until the end of next month.  :facepalm: Ah well, money is tight for me right now so it's all for the better.

Shalashaska

Just got a notice that my DFK BL shipped from PA already.  :righton:

Monouchi

SuperPang

On the same day as my Asian TDU2. Had I known I'd have coughed up for EMS :facepalm:

charlienash87

your a day late on black history month PA :laugh:
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

tiobilli

Do you think preorder akai katana on Cave shop will get any special bonus as seen with ddp dfk black label and MMP/PS that comes with A4 toresetsu?

EOJ

My play-asia MMP/PS order shipped. I got two copies, one for me, one for Monouchi (who won our photo competition and gets this game as a prize).  :righton: Shipped by EMS so I'll definitely have it by the weekend, maybe Thursday (release day) if I'm lucky.
My score archive

Monouchi

Quote from: EOJ on February 22, 2011, 04:09:41 AM
My play-asia MMP/PS order shipped. I got two copies, one for me, one for Monouchi (who won our photo competition and gets this game as a prize).  :righton: Shipped by EMS so I'll definitely have it by the weekend, maybe Thursday (release day) if I'm lucky.

=D

twoup

My MMP/PS LE just shipped, If I'm lucky it'll turn up on Friday but otherwise it'll be here Monday for sure  =D
I've wanted to play these games (more then most of the other titles no less) for years so I'm hyped!

TheSoundofRed

Meh. Haven't heard anything from AmiAmi on my order. Guess I won't be getting this until sometime next week.

RGC

I always go uber-budget when it comes to shipping. DFK BL arrived yesterday, and to be honest I'd almost forgotten about it....almost!

The issue tearing me apart now is which of all these amazing Cave ports to focus on!!

I'm intentionally not going into any depth learning the mechanics of DFK BL, as it'll only distract from Futari v1.5. Instead, I think I'm going to create a goal for each title, and just add that to my personal scores thread. Along the lines:

Futari v1.5 - get x100,000 original counter / 300mil maniac mode / 1'CC maniac mode.

DFK BL - Focus on A/B-Bomb distance play.

ESPGaluda II - Go after some more of the 360 achievements, i.e. explore more of the content / practice final boss forms.

TheSoundofRed

Got payment confirmation from AmiAmi, and they'll probably ship sometime tomorrow. Yay!

twoup

It hasn't happened since Raiden IV came out but I managed to get my MMP/PS only a day after the release date. Very happy about it but a bit bummed when I opened it up and the disc holder had broken leaving the disc loose and scratched. Not too bad but I hate having scratched discs. Oh well shit happens, I'm home on a work break and don't have enough time to play but I'm gonna hammer this tonight, it's been a long time coming.

emphatic

StarCreator

My copy came in last night but I'm so inundated with work that I'm not going to get a chance to really try it out until next week anyway...