Official Cave preorder update thread

Started by EOJ, November 21, 2010, 05:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emphatic

I pre-ordered Akai Katana Shin last night from videogameimports in case one of us "regulars" didn't know that it's possible now.

EOJ

My Akai Katana Shin just shipped from Play-Asia.  :righton:

EDIT: Big thanks to all of you who ordered the game through the cave-stg P-A affiliate link. Really helps keep the site afloat!
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

sh00g

Looks like my copy is in AK now. Should receive it some time tomorrow.

SuperPang

lam47

I should thank Lee actually. I got it on the release date which is very impressive.

HVL

Mushihimesama preorders open at AmiAmi, priced 5910 yen for SE and 7650 yen for LE. Preordered one copy of the limited edition. :righton:

Let_It_Be

I preordered the LE through AmiAmi on the 10th, I'm hoping they will still have copies left considering I preordered a bit late.

Cell

Havent bought anything in over a year. Ordered Limited Mushi from AmiAmi today also. Hope I get one.
  Wanted: Mushihimesama PCB 

Softdrink 117

I preordered Mushi LE a week or so ago. Hoping I made it in time...

Today I got shipping confirmation for another two orders-- Ketsui LE and the 'CAVE Shooting Artworks' artbook. I also got a notice saying Futari 1.5 just arrived.

Suffice to say I'm getting pretty excited.

jyumi

Anyone got word from amiami about Mushihimesama? Still waiting for some email.

EDIT: nevermind, just received an email.
youtube: Ghostezra
general: Tyjet Poison

EOJ

Amazon JP shipped my copies of Mushi HD, they will arrive tomorrow. One for me, one for the contest winner.  :righton:
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

AweOfShe

Just paid for Mushihimesama HD (along with DFK double pack). Just waiting for Amiami to ship them out now. Can't wait! =D
XBox Live - AweOfShe1

Blue_Rei

Got my email from NCS yesterday. Wasn't in the mail today, so it must be here tomorrow! Just need to get DDP:DOJ , Instant Brain and Nin^2 Jump and my 360 CAVE collection's complete! ^_^

MagicT

Finnaly, I got my Mushi HD  :whyioughtta: Nice Edition. 1,5 Mode very fan!!  :righton:

AweOfShe

My stuff finally arrived as well. :lol: Man, seeing that LE unpacked, I wish I grabbed that one instead now... :laugh:

I'll get rid of my DFK 1.5 Platinum Collection, now that I have the double pack.

Plenty of CAVE STGs to keep me occupied forever now (Still need to grab MMP/PS though).
XBox Live - AweOfShe1