Three new titles to be announced soon

Started by EOJ, December 15, 2010, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Is there commercial 360 hardware? would make more sense to ditch sh3 all together in just use that if there is any.

EOJ

You mean X360 arcade hardware? Not that I'm aware of.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Dude

Yeah it would make more sense bust into the arcade hd scene. I guess they could use taito but that would be a security nightmare. Although they are listed under Taito Zero...... ut oh.  From what i understnad this system is downloadable software type setup.

MikeNeko

Quote from: brentsg on February 18, 2011, 11:24:28 PM
Uhh no arcade title? 

that was a bummer ... :(

i expected no news about ibara/ibara kuro port, i guess they just wait to see the performance of muchimuchi pork+pink sweets to see if non-HDized shmups can sell enough.

Monouchi

idc

Quote from: idc on February 06, 2011, 08:18:48 PM
No mention of XBLA title by the name of either "Bullet Ninja" or "NIN-JA"?

Well finally, looks like the above were working titles. Nin^2-Jump!
idc

SuperPang

I seem to recall Cave saying they would start work on their next arcade project in February, so there's probably not much to show. What concerns me more is their timing these days. They've rushed out almost their entire SH-3 back catalogue in a couple of years and were a no show at the last two or three AOUs.

Dude

The back catalog is being rushed due to emulation on the forefront i am sure.  I would almost bet there is no longer going to be sh3 based games. Due to the rapid porting it makes more sense to use the type zero as the sdk would be the same as 360.

drunkninja

So....where did the whole Ibara/Kuro rumors come from anyway?  Now that I think about it, I don't remember exactly where I first heard about it being a possibility...

EOJ

At a Cave meeting last year Asada said they were considering porting Ibara & Kuro.
My score archive

MagicT

Little off, but at some possible new Ibara (Kuro) port, any console?
The PS2 port was very poor...

EOJ

My score archive

Blade Runner

Anything to be excited about CAVE's reply to my tweet?

They could have said Mushihimesama HD was their last 360 title...

https://twitter.com/cave_world_en/status/215244654122242048

SuperPang