Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

drunkninja

My list would probably go:

1) Ketsui
2) DoDonPachi DFK
3) Deathsmiles IIX
4) Espgaluda II
5) Guwange

All great games, but I always find myself coming back to Ketsui more than any of the others.

njiska

5 - Espgaluda II (I hate this game. BL and Arrange are ok, but the original arcade mode is not my cup of tea)
4 - Guwange (Would be higher but 4:3 kills it)
3 - Ketsui (Really like the game, really like the music, but i never seemed to find time to play it)
2 - Deathsmiles IIx (Maybe it's because i played a lot over Christmas but this one grew on me)
1 - DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Ver 1.5 (Incredibly fun arrange modes. 1.51 isn't worth playing for score but is amusing)
Hey look I have a crappy blog -- Njiska v3

DOJ - Pride of wankers and elitists everywhere!

antares

1. Espgaluda II: Love the theme, graphics, music and gameplay in this game. And the scoring system has potential to be motivating over a very, very long time. Haven't played this one nearly enough as it deserves in 2010.

2. Ketsui: Deserves the hype around it imo. And X Mode is as good as the original game for me.

3. DFK: Arrange A is the main game for me here. Great game, I've put quite a few hours into this and will do so in the next time but it's a little depressing to still be a little short of EOJ's score who has posted a score into the leaderboards only once  :laugh:

4. Deathsmiles II: Sorry, as good as the gameplay may be I can't stand the general presentation of this game, the awful animations, the theme and I absolutely hate the soundtrack. Can't motivate me to play this.

5. Guwange: No 4:3 Tate, nothing more to say. If Cave's future XBLA releases are like this they won't see any money from me.

emphatic

1. Ketsui - I've worked hard and finally got the 1CC (I don't use practice mode at all, just "like PCB" play for me). Didn't at all like the Arrange soundtrack, but the original in stereo is all kinds of awesome.

2. ESPGALUDA II: Super-pretty port, and when I tried Omake! I actually started to love the game that I have always hated (on PCB). Love the arrange soundtrack.

3. Do-Donpachi Daifukkatsu: I haven't played this much at all as I've been playing both 1.5 and Black Label on PCB before getting this. I haven't had much time to play games since this came out, so it hasn't grown on me (yet), but I've been having quite fun with Arrange B (the main game is too long for me right now).

4. Guwange: Would have been 3:d probably, but as I never hook my 360 up to my TV, it gets zero playtime because of the forced 16:9. :(

5. Deathsmiles IIX: For the same reason as Guwange (forced 16:9) along with it not being a vert, this hasn't been given a chance. Also, I was too busy playing ESPGALUDA and Ketsui to care about it.

SuperPang

Ketsui because it's still my favourite Cave game and I can't quite believe 5pb pulled it off.

Second would actually be Guwange because it was great to see Cave on XBLA, I really love the game despite the awkward controls and Blue Label seems like a lot of fun from the little I played of it. The lack of 4:3 doesn't affect me however.

brentsg

1.  Deathsmiles IIx - Since it's not otherwise available, this was the only way to take it for a spin.
2.  Ketsui - Had owned the PCB for a while, but I also really dig the arrange mode as well.

I'm kinda burned on DFK right now, but I'll get to it later.  The arrange modes were a bit of a disappointment.  Galuda II I just don't like, other than the fact it's gorgeous.

I'm glad they released Guwange but I'd be lying if I said I'd enjoyed it.  I really didn't give it any time.