Author Topic: Yaton accessories -> CGA-VGA adapter and 6 - in - 1 JAMMA extension PCB  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Rads

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Novice Member
Subject says it all, i use a JROK adapter atm. but it doesn't get along well w. vertis - at least not directly to tv, if i plug it on an old TV tuner is ok; but unfortunately can't get tuner to work on win7.

I am curious if anyone uses/used this vga adapter and what the more knowledgeable hardware-wise ppl. on the forum think about the extension pcb.

http://arcademvs.com/ARCADE_ACESSERIOR.htm

Offline markedkiller78

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Maniac Member
Re: Yaton accessories -> CGA-VGA adapter and 6 - in - 1 JAMMA extension PCB
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 11:26:41 AM »
I have the 6-1 jamma board & it works well.

It?s worth noting it doesn?t work with an E2 without some modification to the E2 jamma harness (some ground pin issue) but it works in Sega cabs no problems.

I supports at least 4 buttons over jamma, that?s all I?ve tested

It does not default to a slot on power up, you need to use the little remote to select the game, which is a PITA.

All in all I liked it. It?s ideal for SH3 games due to size. It doesn?t overload your PSU as the slots are individually switched

I don?t see why you would use it with a TV tough, unless its really awkward to swap out games or you change games a lot. You should note that most arcade hardware outputs different screen sizes & you need to re-size the monitor when you switch games.

Offline Dude

• Banned user
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Maniac Member
I used that vga converter before. Its the suck. Picture quality is trash. fuzzy distorted just trash. I used the weiya one as well just the same....trash

I took it outside and went office space on it.