Main Menu

Deathsmiles

Started by EOJ, December 09, 2007, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

400mil EX ALL vid with Rosa:

http://b-board.rdy.jp/torrent/details.php?info_hash=b98efe02259197e1bb26e315603235ea4f1e13ea

It's a large file at over 2GB, but looks to be worth it, as there aren't many Rosa vids out there.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

gsl

Christ, 400mil?  Even with EX, that's a helluva lot.  I've got a long way to go.

Too bad it's 2GB, otherwise I'd be all over it.  I've only got about 2.5 GB free on the laptop right now. :(  I only really use Rosa and constantly find myself not quite being able to pull off the scoring tricks that some of the videos of Casper and Windia show, so it would be nice for a few more hints.

I really hope this gets a superplay DVD and/or soundtrack release at some point.  Cave's been pretty good about doing their own DVDs for the past few releases, but I like the extras and presentation of the INH sets.  Of course, the game's probably still too young for them to worry about such things at this point.

Plasmo

I'm almost 100% sure Death Smiles gets a Superplay DVD. The game was very popular and like you mentioned it's one of their most recent games. Either Cave themselves or INH. Fingers crossed! :)

rtw

Quote400mil EX ALL vid with Rosa:

http://b-board.rdy.jp/torrent/details.php?info_hash=b98efe02259197e1bb26e315603235ea4f1e13ea

It's a large file at over 2GB, but looks to be worth it, as there aren't many Rosa vids out there.

It's 720x480 MPEG2, I can reencode it as 360x240 XVID but I need a place to upload it.

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

GaijinPunch

Rapidshare.

2GB? WTF is up w/ these people?

rtw

QuoteRapidshare.

2GB? WTF is up w/ these people?

It's only 490Mb at 360x240.

Rapidshare is kind of limited, anyone have an ftp or suchlikes ?

rtw

Plasmo

EOJ

I've watched this vid, and it's pretty nice. Nice run.
Too bad it took me like 8 hours to download. :whyioughtta:
My score archive

EOJ

QuoteI'm almost 100% sure Death Smiles gets a Superplay DVD. The game was very popular and like you mentioned it's one of their most recent games. Either Cave themselves or INH. Fingers crossed! :)

Yeah, this is a no-brainer. It will most likely be a 4 DVD set + artbook. Each character will have their own DVD, and both Canyon and non-canyon runs
will be on each DVD.
My score archive

rtw

Let's try a torrent :D

http://home.online.no/~totjabe/death_smiles_rosa_400mil.avi.torrent

let me know if something is amiss, my upload bandwidth is not great so please
have patience.

rtw

jpj

QuoteI'm almost 100% sure Death Smiles gets a Superplay DVD. The game was very popular and like you mentioned it's one of their most recent games. Either Cave themselves or INH. Fingers crossed! :)

Yeah, this is a no-brainer. It will most likely be a 4 DVD set + artbook. Each character will have their own DVD, and both Canyon and non-canyon runs
will be on each DVD.

i hope so, but inh have been pretty quiet lately.  because they're such raiden fanboys, i'm gonna put my neck out and say their next one will be for raiden iv...

after pink sweets (and the drought of decent vids  :| ), superplays is something that will sway my pcb purchases...

EOJ

Oh, I don't think INH will do this. Cave has been putting out their own superplays since Galuda 2, with every game but Pink Sweets having one. I don't see why they'd stray from this practice - it surely makes them more money than an INH deal.
My score archive

EOJ

The soundtrack is set for a May release, according to Ikeda at the recent Ketsui meet #3.
My score archive

Sperrfeuer

Great!:D
Any word on a superplay DVD?

EOJ

Nope. That will likely come later.
My score archive

Shalashaska

Quote from: rtwLet's try a torrent :D

have patience.

rtw
Do you still have this file rtw? The link just gives me a jumbled mess.:( I'd like to see this vid as I haven't seen Rosa in action yet I don't think.

rtw

Quote from: Shalashaska
Quote from: rtwLet's try a torrent :D

have patience.

rtw
Do you still have this file rtw? The link just gives me a jumbled mess.:( I'd like to see this vid as I haven't seen Rosa in action yet I don't think.
It's still being seeded. It's a torrent link, i.e. you need a bittorrent client.

rtw

gsl

Did Ikeda make any mention of the circumstances surrounding the OST release?  I.e. are they going to have another festival to commemorate it, or is it going to be available from their website only?  Or did he just mention the approximate release date.

Either way, I'll be all over it like a fat kid on a candybar.  I remember GaijinPunch saying something in his loke-test report about the music sounding like Manabu Namiki doing the Monster Mash, but that's what I think I like so much about it.

Shalashaska

Quote from: rtwIt's still being seeded. It's a torrent link, i.e. you need a bittorrent client.
Yah, it wouldn't let me download the torrent file unless I manually added the .torrent extension. I let it go for about a day and a half but there were no seeds so I ended up just getting the 2GB file instead. Still appreciate it though rtw.:righton:

The video was pretty cool, Rosa seems powerful and I've never seen that last pattern Jitterbug throws out before and a few of the Tyrannosatan patterns were different. Good stuff! I'm torn between picking up this next, MMP, DDP DFK, or continuing my search for a Ketsui kit.:/

rtw

Quote from: Shalashaska
Quote from: rtwIt's still being seeded. It's a torrent link, i.e. you need a bittorrent client.
Yah, it wouldn't let me download the torrent file unless I manually added the .torrent extension. I let it go for about a day and a half but there were no seeds so I ended up just getting the 2GB file instead. Still appreciate it though rtw.:righton:
Weird, It's seeded on my side. Maybe there is something wrong with the way I setup the tracker ?

rtw

EOJ

Quote from: gslDid Ikeda make any mention of the circumstances surrounding the OST release?  I.e. are they going to have another festival to commemorate it, or is it going to be available from their website only?  Or did he just mention the approximate release date.
Just the release date.
My score archive

EOJ

The incomparable Tsumanne has posted a new Deathsmiles vid:

http://www.filebank.co.jp/guest/tsumannne/fp/deathsmilesexdeathcastle

The password is "chain", and you need to use IE.

This vid is pretty amazing - it's a 184mil Stage 4 vid with Folette (ending with 448mil before the boss). What's amazing is he does not use the A+B scoring mode at all - he goes through the whole stage with his skull counter maxed at 1000, and uses only the shot. By doing so, he soon maxes out the multiplier at 10,000, and after that he starts getting steady, large point gains until the end of the stage. Apparently this is the key to high scores.
My score archive

KOMA

Thx EOJ.I'm very curious to see that.

rtw

What does one click on to download inside the GuestFolder ?

rtw

EOJ

@rtw: you click on the far left icon (the green box with an arrow pointing down), then choose the second option. This should bring up the download box, or prompt you to download and install their download software. After that, just click download and let it finish.

I've only gotten this to work in IE. No matter what I do it won't work in Firefox.

I will try and megaupload this later today or tomorrow, for those having trouble downloading it.
My score archive

rtw

Quote from: EOJ@rtw: you click on the far left icon (the green box with an arrow pointing down), then choose the second option. This should bring up the download box, or prompt you to download and install their download software. After that, just click download and let it finish.

I've only gotten this to work in IE. No matter what I do it won't work in Firefox.

I will try and megaupload this later today or tomorrow, for those having trouble downloading it.
I tried that in IE6 but no dice. Megaupload would be nice :D

rtw

EOJ

Alright, I've uploaded the vid. You should know where to find it.;)
My score archive

rtw

Quote from: EOJAlright, I've uploaded the vid. You should know where to find it.;)
Thank you!

rtw

sven666

looks like a price cut is pretty damn close now.. the price has started creeping down ever so slowly on yahoo..

thanx for the vid EOJ, damn this game looks fun.. also "its NOT a danmaku" :rolleyes: yeah right...

rtw

Quote from: sven666looks like a price cut is pretty damn close now.. the price has started creeping down ever so slowly on yahoo..
What's the lowest you have seen sven666 ?

rtw