Cave is making a game for the Vita! [UPDATE May 2012: CANCELLED]

Started by EOJ, September 13, 2011, 10:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

At least, it seems that way. I was already going to buy a Vita because there's so much awesome shit coming out for it (including a Ys IV remake!), but this will be icing on the cake. So glad they're finally making a game for a proper handheld. Let's just hope it's not Princess Dancer 2 or whatever the heck that DS game was called.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

My score archive

Daverost

I was going to buy a Vita anyway, so I'm cool with this.

Vita's still going to be region-free, right? They didn't suddenly adopt Nintendo's bass-ackwards policy of making handhelds, which have always been region-free, suddenly region locked, I hope.

EOJ

Yep, region free.

There's another Cave game coming for the Vita, called Shirotsuku DX - it's apparently based on one of their social games.
My score archive

tjb

a cave STG, ninja gaiden sigma AND a Ys game?

time to save up!

ookitarepanda

I'm with you, man. I have been thinking about a Vita as much as people like to slam Sony. This seals the deal. I am sort of worried about handheld shooters though I do tend to like the iOS ports for fun. But really, I like my 29" screens and LS-32 joysticks :D

Shalashaska

I really wasn't interested in the Vita but this may sway me.

EOJ

My score archive

brentsg

They should just release it with 1 ship and 1 stage.  It'd be almost like the Ridge Racer game.   :facepalm:

antares

Maybe this means Cave will hold on to the 360 a little longer *crosses fingers*

Daverost