Main Menu

Mushihimesama HD [X360]

Started by EOJ, December 28, 2011, 02:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

http://www.cave-stg.com/?p=1794

What could it be? Around New Year's we shall see.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Special World

Monouchi

bcass

Mush + Mushi 1.5 sounds like the safest bet.  Either that or the Ibara pack everyone already expected by now.  Also, maybe Dangun as an outside bet.

ookitarepanda

I bet they're going to release Deathsmiles again because they haven't done that enough.  =D

Here's hoping it's something cool and not dumb!

texacala

EOJ

No, it could be anything. But I think a shooter is a safe bet, as their last X360 game (Instant Brain) was not a shooter.
My score archive

EOJ

Well, I just checked Asada's blog, and he has a new entry where he says:

"Early in the New Year I'll be able to announce a few shooting games which I personally think will meet your expectations." He doesn't specify if those are on the X360 or Arcade or whatever, but combining what he said in the Dengeki interview, at least one of these games should be for the X360.

He also said they're working on their next Adventure game and he hopes to present a plot summary in the near future
My score archive

emphatic

SuperPang

Akai Katana Vita, Bug Princess 2 and something on Xbox 360 or Live Arcade I guess. What I really want to see is a new SH-3 based shooter to be unveiled at AM Show.

Monouchi

Quote from: SuperPang on December 29, 2011, 07:11:27 AM
Akai Katana Vita, Bug Princess 2 and something on Xbox 360 or Live Arcade I guess. What I really want to see is a new SH-3 based shooter to be unveiled at AM Show.

When is the AM show?

SuperPang

February, but if Cave are developing a new arcade title, I doubt they would have a big promotional budget and would maybe even  distribute it themselves from their store. It could even just be another Matsuri version of an existing title, who knows. Not Asada's department anyway.

TimingTripod40

Monouchi

Quote from: SuperPang on December 29, 2011, 08:27:13 AM
February, but if Cave are developing a new arcade title, I doubt they would have a big promotional budget and would maybe even  distribute it themselves from their store. It could even just be another Matsuri version of an existing title, who knows. Not Asada's department anyway.

True.
And for an example, a MMP Matsuri version with Pink sweets bosses on PCB wouldnt be too hard for cave to fix.

Sapz

Let_It_Be

I'll be so disappointed if it's not a shooting game.

EOJ

Looks like we'll have to wait just a bit longer for the announcement:

http://www.cave-stg.com/?p=1821
My score archive

sh00g

Feels like an eternity since the original announcement. It better be good!

Special World

drboom

Ketsui Matsuri 1.5 version, please. I will buy this as a home-only PCB. Or DDP Campaign, but too bad they lost that code.  :'( If that's even the truth.

neomoe

A x360 Ibara Kuro + Mushi 1.5 double pack - i can feel it in my bonesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

:righton:

bcass

Quote from: drboom on January 10, 2012, 09:30:24 AM
Ketsui Matsuri 1.5 version, please. I will buy this as a home-only PCB. Or DDP Campaign, but too bad they lost that code.  :'( If that's even the truth.

As I've said before, it's irrelevant if they've lost the code or not.  They could easily replicate the changes in a port.

lam47

Orochi S

Quote from: neomoe on January 10, 2012, 11:09:04 AM
A x360 Ibara Kuro + Mushi 1.5 double pack - i can feel it in my bonesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

:righton:

I so hope you're right! =D Seriously, all this waiting for the announcement is getting painful...

Special World

I'd be much happier with individual Ibara + Kuro and Mushi + 1.5 packs.

I'll take what I can get, though ;O

dan76

Seeing as we are speculating about what we want, I'm thinking that Deathsmiles 3 is most likely if a new arcade game is announced - because of the success of the original, being "known worldwide" for a future IOS/360 port. I hope they stick to 2D sprites this time though.

I'd also love to see Mushi 1.5. Got to admit I like Mushi more than Futari... so 1.5 is the dream.
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
www.1ccgames.com

Let_It_Be

At this point the "very soon" seems to be a joke.

ssfsx17

Quote from: dan76 on January 12, 2012, 11:53:49 AM
Seeing as we are speculating about what we want, I'm thinking that Deathsmiles 3 is most likely if a new arcade game is announced - because of the success of the original, being "known worldwide" for a future IOS/360 port. I hope they stick to 2D sprites this time though.

I'd also love to see Mushi 1.5. Got to admit I like Mushi more than Futari... so 1.5 is the dream.

There's also the fact that Asada said on his blog that he met Junya Inoue... although this doesn't necessarily mean Deathsmiles

A47A47

(Please note that I'm Japanese and not good at English.)
The new cave game for Xbox360 is Mushihimesama.

(source: Japanese monthly magazine 'Famitsu Xbox360')
Mr. ASADA says "Mushihimesama for 360 is HD. Now we are final-considering what game-modes shall be included, and we will announce it before long. Developing Mushihimesama for 360 started before INSTANT BRAIN was published."

moozooh

YES!

Here's to hoping it will include 1.0, 1.5, and a new arrange mode. But I guess 1.5 alone would be enough for an instant purchase.
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.